or Connect

Posts by babydanielsmom

I can't remember what it is called but Stride Rite makes this plastic thing that you can tuck the shoe strings into that won't let you LO pull the strings/shoes off. I got them in our local Stride Rite store for our Ds2 ...it saved my sanity. 
I use this one with Ghirardelli chips       2/3 c. undiluted Carnation evaporated milk 1 2/3 c. sugar 1/2 tsp. salt 1 1/2 c. miniature marshmallows 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips 1 tsp. vanilla 1 c. chopped nuts   Mix Carnation evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over low heat. Heat to boiling, then cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add miniature marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, nuts. Stir 1-2 minutes (until marshmallows...
we all wear Keens here. Love them
without a doubt ...Floyd, Virginia...love it there
Thanks for all the info. We decided to just go back to their other (plastic) silly cups. I figure all that raw milk is useless if no one wants to drink out of the leaky cups. I guess I'll just save the stainless steel ones for water
thanks for the info. The Foogo one is awful. It seriously drips a stream of milk from it. Here's another question ... what do you use on the Klean Kanteen to keep you Lo's hands from freezing
I'd go and do something fun with just her ...a Mommy/ daughter date.
We just bought a couple of different brands of sippy cups and so far they all leak ! We bought Foogo and a Oggi (made like Klean Kanteen only cheaper) . Can anyone recommend a better one? I thought that the Foogo would be great because it's insulated. We buy raw milk and at $7 a gallon we can't afford to waste any :) I was looking into the Klean Kateen one but I don't really want to spend the money if it has leak problems as well. Thanks
I know that it's not popular on here but NOTHING helped my ds2 until we FF him at 1 yr old. Every trip was a nightmare until then. If I were you ( and I've been there) I would  forward face the seat as soon as possible.
We have 2010 Chrysler Town and Country and we really like it. It was longer than some of the other models on the lot (can't remember which ones). Plus it had lots more storage space, push button fold and go back seats, and storage space under the middle seats.