or Connect

Posts by babydanielsmom

It's soo tough having a sick wee one! As far as the scratching and stuff goes I think  that your Lo realizes that you are the safest person to unwind on, kwim. As his Mama you have spent the last 15 months caring for his every need, he knows this. Now, some times those needs are so nice/sweet to do for our Lo's like nursing/co sleeping. Other times those needs are kinda tough to do...like giving him his meds or fixing a boo boo. But everything we do as parents is in the...
OP here. No, I won't be putting the 7 mo old in the bed with the 3 yr old . Some days I feel like I would like a "grown up" bedroom again though. In our master bedroom we have a side cared crib bed, our King size bed, and then Ds1's twin size bed ALL down the side of one wall. It's literally one entire wall of bed. I mean we still have the rocker recliner and the furniture  stuff in there, but  I have hopes of one day having a NICE bedspread that no one had spit up on,...
Anyone else? TIA
Thanks ladies, I was thinking of setting up the room with 2 full size beds, 2 dressers...that sort of thing. one of the main things that I was concerned about was the age thing...not that Ds2 is small by any means..he's 21lbs and 28ish inches long at 7 months. Now that I think about it maybe I should worry about him rolling over and squishing Ds1. He's my skinny dude weigh in in at 32lbs  (he's 3.5yrs)
putting two kids in the same bed? Here's the situation ...we have two boys ( ds1 is 3.5 yrs and Ds2 is 7 months) and we are thinking of (further down the road) putting the boys in the same bed in their own room. We have always co-slept and we want to handle this as gently as possible. So, the question is how the heck do we go about it? What age does Sam (Ds2) need to be to safely co sleep with Ds1? What size bed would you buy? Or should we buy two beds in case they don't...
Ds2 sleeps on his tummy or side all the time . we have an Angel Care baby monitor that we use at night even though he's right next to us. that thing has allowed me not to worry so much that he's not sleeping in the position that he's "suppose" to
This  exactly....  
Ok, I guess I'm from the "All Out" party here. Although what I consider to be going all out is different that some here. To answer Kittywitty's question... I have 2 boys. Ds1 is 3 yrs old and is  sooo active it's like he has springs in his a$$. . Ds2 is 7 months (teething and learning to crawl). My Dh is a web developer and works roughly from 7-5:30 M-F. We have a fairly large house to keep clean, and no I don't have any outside help. As a former home schooler I plan to...
NO FLAMES Plantnerd, I totally agree with you. I always wonder how I'd want Dh to look if He were the SAHP...the answer is not as if he's just rolled out of bed. For me that would be a major turn off. I try to look somewhat put together when he gets home ( make-up (most days) hair fixed ect) I mean come on, he been at his office all day he's doesn't want to come home and see me looking blah, kwim.   when he come home (after DS1 screams to the top of his lungs DADDY"S...
I'm glad it worked out for everyone. I think it will be longer on the shipping time though b/c of all of the snow