or Connect

Posts by babydanielsmom

Here's a couple of things that jump out at me...   When she wakes up at night do you make it boring? Meaning no playing with toys, low lighting, staying in bed (that sort of thing). Could it be she just needs to relearn how to stay asleep? And no I do not mean CIO. I'm thinking of you or your Dh there reminding her it's sleep time and you don't get up to play until morning...rub her back ...sing a song softly, you get the idea.   Could she be hungry? How long...
I just ordered a pair of Crocs for $8.99 plus I had a promo code (FABULOUS10) for free shipping. Just wanted to tell you guys about in case anyone was interested
I just ordered a pair of Crocs for $8.99 plus I had a promo code (FABULOUS10) for free shipping. Just wanted to tell you guys about in case anyone was interested
I vote for the Biscuits & Gravy ...but then again I'm from NC. :)
Just wondering which mixer attachment you used with your Kitchen aid ? which speed ? How long did it take? The butter would be cute to shape into a mold and hand out as homemade Christmas gifts
Well DS1 was bottle fed. We co sleep but I always sat up in the bed to feed him his bottle and he has had ALOT of ear infections. BTW, DS2 is fed the same way and he has never had an ear infection. IMO different kiddos get different illness growing up.   I'd "take with a grain of salt" any advice a Ped would except medical advice...how you put your LO to sleep, imo, is not a medical issue...it"s a Mama issue 
Just one more thought ...Did her Mom do these things to her (like change your clothes/shoes to what she wants) when you were a little girl? Maybe she's just doing what her Mom did to her?
IMO, it doesn't matter if he's your husband or not he is your lo's FATHER. And as being such he gets as much say in her raising as you do, NOT your mom. I guess in your situation I'd do a couple of things...   Donate the shoes to a charity that are causing such an issue. I'd explain to your mom they were just to much of an issue...but you're probably nicer than me :)   Find a new babysitter. Explain to your mom that you cannot parent your Dd as you see fit b/c...
My ds is 3 yrs and 3 months and still uses his sippy cup ( he can use an open cup but the sippy is WAY less messy). At 2 yrs the sports gap would have probably flowed out too fast for Ds.
I hope your Lo is feeling better