or Connect

Posts by Anna1979

Welcome @deserae. 
Congrats
Started my OPK's yesterday and the first one was negative but I'm starting to see some EWCM so I'm sure my positive is coming in the next day or so. 
I'm so sorry you're going through this
Well I got my OPK's from Amazon today so I will start testing this weekend. I'm also seeing my naturopath on Saturday and we're going to discuss some strategies for promoting a more successful pregnancy outcome next time as well as discussing a progesterone supplement since my progesterone was low this time around. Not sure what it was the first time since I was only seeing my GP and getting him to run a single HCG test was hard. 
Thank you ladies. I just went and bought a bunch of OPK's online and getting ready to get back into the swing of things. 
Could I please be added to the waiting to O.   DH and I have been trying since May 2013 for #1 and we have had two early MC's, one in October 2013 and one in April 2014. 
Well I started bleeding this weekend so this little peanut didn't stick. This is my second MC in six months. I've made an appointment with my naturopath to discuss what our next steps should be. 
Well I got my HCG levels and things aren't good. My levels are at 38 which is a doubling time of 97.36 hours. I think this little peanut won't be sticking either. I'm contemplating asking them to run my numbers tomorrow again to see what they are at but right now just too heartbroken for anything. 
I'm find that I need to eat smaller meals more often at this point. And I'm craving fruits and vegetable.