First of all, I'd get a second opinion to start with. I have learned that each dentist has a different opinion.
I have to say...if you are going to go with pulling all front four teeth, there is probably little reason why you couldn't wait and do what you can to halt the decay until your little guy gets a bit older.
Or..if you do want to try to fix things, I'd go with GA. It's too much on little babes to go through all that awake, IME.
I'm sorry, we went...