or Connect

Posts by Down2Earth

Quote: Originally Posted by dairy2dogs I asked my dh and he said you usually can't change pdf documents but he thought you could copy it into a word file, make the changes, then re-save as a pdf. He said if you left in as a word file then you could check the boxes off electronically. When I tried to copy it to a word file it did not look right at all. I agree it would be nice to change some of the things on the list but I think it would take...
I've been loving my checklist! For the first time my house is completely clean with almost no effort. It's so easy to just do what is on the list. And of course, it is always easier to keep things clean then it is to let them get completely out of control and then have to start from scratch.
I just bought my calendar and my dh is picking it up from kinkos today. (I had it printed and spiral-bound for $12.) I'm excited to see how this works for me. I really need a kick in the butt. I've been sick and depressed and have really let my house go. I thought about trying flylady again, but the shoes and zones and trying to get down my morning routine was just too much. Plus I hate the emails and the way they are always selling something. I'll let you know how...
I'm going to try this today! I've been going through a bit of flu and depression and am just now starting to feel better, so it is time to tackle the messy house.
I really like that hangar tip. I'm definitely going to do that when we get ready to purge again (after bf and losing weight is done!) Quote: Originally Posted by seashells I have 2 or 3 pairs of pants I don't have a prayer of fitting into but they are super, super cool, and even if I don't drop all this weight like I keep saying I will, my DD will probably love them in 10 years. I mean they are really incredibly cool pants, like you would wear to a...
We use a diaper service, so monetarily cloth and disposables end up about equal. And so far I'm not going to be able to resell any of my covers since they are so worn out. And anyway, that's not really the point. Has anyone else had experience with their covers simply wearing out? Did I wash them wrong? I use a gentle, cold cycle. Does it make sense that after a year of use the elastic on the legs just doesn't stretch any more? DH is leaning more towards buying...
Has anyone else found that their Thirsties covers have a definite life span? My DD has been wearing the same five medium covers for maybe a year. And now I've noticed that the elastic on the gusset is sort of stretched out on a few of the covers. Is there a way to fix that? Or have my covers seen their last wet diaper? I sort of don't want to buy any more covers. I feel like we are so close to the end of diapers and I don't want to invest any more money into this. ...
Great name! Congratulations!
My dad is a morning person and would fall asleep in his chair by 8:30 PM almost every night. The first time I tried to become a morning person, I read this article: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...n-early-riser/ It helped me change my schedule and really learn to love the mornings. (I use to go to the gym for a 5:45 AM spinning class, I guess I was a glutton for punishment.) And here's a few more articles with great...
My DD is 15 mo. She has 12 teeth, 6 on top and 6 on bottom. We are still waiting for her cuspids and 2 year molars to come in.