or Connect

Posts by Down2Earth

What were the options you chose for the design-your-own? What are the things you like the most about them?
Ugh, I had a huge post about Breaking Dawn and my DD hit my keyboard and closed my browser. I'll have to come back later. But has anyone watched the Rifftrax of Twilight? I loved it, it was hilarious. I think most Twilight fans would like it if you are someone who can laugh at yourself a little bit.
A few months ago while reading stuff about H1N1, I read that someone was worried about getting the flu from their mail. Even if your mailman was sick and sneezed on your mail right before he put it in your mailbox, if you isolate your mail (like in a rubbermaid container) for 48 hours you would be okay. I guess the germs can't survive that long on paper alone. As far as books from the doctor, if you were really worried put them in a box for a couple of days before...
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsmamajama My DH just rolls his eyes about this! Silly boy, anyway. He actually think my friend and I are kind of nuts-- New Moon hits theaters 2-4 weeks before our due dates, but we're still planning on going to see it together anyway. And, should one of us happen to start contracting or anything, then the other will keep track and then make sure the "laboring party" gets to their midwife/OB on time (with a slight detour...
Quote: Originally Posted by cristeen I would really try finding the cause of the constipation. Is there a recent new food introduced? Is she not drinking enough water/breastmilk? If she doesn't like prunes, how does she feel about dried apricots? Cherries? Dates? Those have the same effect. But really, I'd work on increasing her liquid and her fat intake rather than trying to force feed her something like prunes, which even many adults don't...
My DD has had some pretty firm BM. (I'm not talking breastmilk, I mean the other "bm") She has even cried a few times while "going." And now I'm not sure what to do. She nurses and eats what we eat, but there are a few things she has trouble eating, like some raw veggies, so she doesn't. Anyway, my step-mom said to give her prunes, but she DOES NOT like them. I've chopped them up very tiny and also given it to her whole. We even chopped up prunes and put them in...
Quote: Originally Posted by LionTigerBear The information she got is not that hard to come by. It's not like she's stalking her. For all she knows, she's just looking up an old best friend. She has no reason to think her advances wouldn't be welcome. Quote: Originally Posted by Kidzaplenty IDK, I think digging into where a previously unknown husband works as well as finding out the infomation of a child, also previously...
Congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by _ktg_ All I could think about though while reading your post was that scene from Superbad when the kids get the fake id - McLovin, the 23 y.o. organ donor from HI Quote: Originally Posted by frontierpsych Haha! I'm the opposite, I'm 23 and I have to say "Are you SURE you don't want to see my ID?" People tend to think I'm in my late...
Okay, also completely , but have you seen You Suck At Craigslist? It is completely hilarious!