or Connect

Posts by saimother

Thank u so much. what are the fluids that i can take. my tongue tastes so bitter and i dont feel like eating anything. i am driking warm water. i tried soup i did not like it.
moms i need urgent help. ia m down with high fever, cough adn cold. some viral i think and i am hoping its not flu. since then my milk supply has totally dropped almost i dont feel i hv anything. i dont want to wean now. pl pl help. i am very weak and how can i bring up my supply.
also i hv never used tofu. how do i choose tofu i mean is there anything in particular to look for ? how can i use it? just eat them? any recipes? can someone give me some vegan muffin recipes? my LO has 8 teeth but no molars so i am not sure if he can chew granola bars but i can try other stuff that u all hv said here. can i give him nut butter at 1?
Thanks so much moms. i really really appreciate for taking time to reply. Today we went for his 12 months well visit and he has gone down in percentile for weight and height. his ped said i can give him whole milk since the connection between milk and ear infection is not proven but i want to wait on that. the last 3 days he has been waking up so much to nurse at night. i wonder if that is a growth spurt or what? i will try the ideas and will keep u all posted. a...
moms, we are vegetarians from birth and so it is easy that way. recently we stopped diary due to recurrent ear infections in my little one. (he just turned 1) so now we are vegans but i dont know if we get everything we need in our diet with no diary. i am nursing and i wonder if my lo gets enough calcium, protein and especially fat with no diary at all. we eat no eggs too. so what can i feed him? we eat rice, lentils, vegetables and fruits. but what about...
thanks so much for ur reply. yes i will be travelling alone with my kids and my dh is staying back home. redg diary i have cut it out from his diet and mine but now i wonder where will he get the calcium, protein and fat? we are now vegans. i will keep ur tips in mind on flight. i was thinking of taking the stroller. will that not help?
moms, i am going on internation travel on a long trip for 3 months to my home country with my little ones. so need some tips for the long flight journey too especially for his ears. (a brief history: my Lo just turned 1 yesterday and has had 6 EIs in 12 months. )
Hi moms, My 4.5 yr old is going to an AMI montessori school (supposed to be the best in town) for the last 2 yrs. We are not 100% happy though and we are debating if we should continue for next year or should we change him to a public school. I love the montessori philosophy and their materials but how far the kids get to do them is a big question. Now my son is really nice and loving and no big behavior issues but this past week he comes home and says all potty...
Moms, Thanks for all ur replies to my earlier threads. The whole of yesterday we avoided the antibiotics and was using garlic mullein drops for ears and night thankfully he started nursing again and felt better but agian from this morning he did not nurse and did not look good either. he was just as miserable as day before. i was getting very concerned. he vomitted twice and had bad cough and lost his voice too. he was like he had to be taken to hospital. then i did...
moms, we came back from doc's office. he has his 6th ear infection with in 11 months. both ears are badly affected. i cannot take this any more. he has been prescribed amoxicillin. i hv put garlic mullein drops in his ears and hv given homeopathic pills. but still he was very miserable and so i hv given him a dose of tylenol. i want to avoid the antibiotics. the worst part is he is not nursing. so i pumped and gave little but that is another hassle to pump since i am...