or Connect

Posts by anyachristina

I love Cottontail Baby! I've been shopping with them for several years and have always been very pleased with the high quality of service. Amy and now Kathleen are both very knowledgeable about cloth diapers and have always been willing to answer all of my questions - the customer service is fantastic. When I had a small problem with a diaper they went above and beyond to help me fix it. Although my children are now out of cloth diapers, I find I still return...
Quote: Originally Posted by dad24 I noticed the Fussybutt website looks different. Maybe something is going on there? sigh... not really. Just trying to make things a little less boring visually - but there has been no sewing going on in the Fussybutt household! I need a kick in the butt, too.
I know they are no longer making DA anymore but I just found a bottle stashed away here and I'm wondering how to use it in my diaper laundry. Also, is Downy Enhancer the same thing as Downy Advanced? The bottles look the same...
I'm not sure if you'd consider Fuzzi Bunz a true AIO since they're a pocket diaper, but they definitely hold a great resale value. Just check out ebay and see how much used FBs are going for.
Thanks for the replies! I actually have some white gauze from that site in my first post and as soon as I can FIND it (ha.) I plan on making a wrap now that I have gotten some 'it should work' responses... Kristin - I saw those bali wraps mentioned here before and they are actually what made me wonder if the fabric I had would work. The bali wraps look very nice...
My daughter likes to be patted on the back (fairly hard) in the carrier if she's fussy when I first put her in. I second the walking suggestion, too...
We are in Houston and while I love using my Moby wrap, it is slightly warm for my newborn. I was wondering if this kind of fabric (all the way at the bottom of the page - crinkle gauze) might be strong enough to make into a Moby style wrap. I would think it would be, but maybe somebody else here has some experience with this? I like the fact that the moby has stretch, so I am looking for something airy/lightweight AND stretchy. Any input is welcome!
I brought a hotsling but didn't end up using it. Actually, I DID use it once to carry my newborn down the hall to get myself a drink, and I got in trouble! The nurses said that the hospital didn't allow that (carrying via sling) and I had to roll my baby around in the little clear crib thing if I wanted to go outside of my room with her. Apparently they were concerned that if somebody bumped into me the baby could fly out (um, what???) and I'd hold the hospital...
I adore the color combinations Maria comes up with! I have one small trim cut that we're using now that I *love*, I am so tempted to buy another one.
I think they are fairly new, and that stocking was her first HC stocking... I haven't had a chance to try a QDpie yet but I'm dying to - I've only ever heard raves about them, plus I think Leslie is great!