or Connect

Posts by obscureepiphany

De-lurking to say that Ginny is also a nickname for Virginia.
In addition to what Genifer posted, there is I Corinthians 6:9, 10: "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Arms Reach has a cosleeper designed for low beds: http://www.amazon.com/Arms-Reach-Co-Sleeper-Mini-Natural/dp/B0007CQ6OK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1306442993&sr=8-10. It says it's for beds as low as 16" from floor to top of adult mattress. Maybe this would work once you have the platform?
I thought the birth on Farscape was pretty good as tv births go- waterbirth, upright position, some blood shown, born into father's hands, no bumbling father or mother screaming that "this is all your fault", they work together. He cuts the cord, but the writers apparently forgot about the placenta. :) Of course, it is scifi, so the baby is born in the middle of a firefight and the mother and father then have to shoot their way out of there (she puts the baby in a sling...
Interesting! I didn't know that! Actually, i am not orthodox, or protestant. I'm a member of the church of Christ.
when we have get-togethers, we often make iced tea. It seems to go over well as a soda substitute.
dp
dp
Sorry, Kate, I missed yours.
SpringMama, I think that you are definitely on the right track when you ask these questions:  2 Pet. 1:3 says that God and Jesus have given us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, and 2 Tim. 3:16 tells us that scripture is given to us for doctrine and instruction so that we can be complete and thoroughly equipped. If the Bible says that we have been given all things that pertain to godliness, and that through scripture we can be complete and thoroughly...