or Connect

Posts by Tara2

Hey ladies!   Been lurking for awhile, just cheering you all on silently from the sidelines. May I join?   Guess you could call me waiting to O. But also waiting to be ready, and bit of WTF as my cycles have me confused lately. Am wanting but waiting, not really avoiding though. But not ttc yet either, not sure if we will or not. Had some secondary infertility, took 20 months to conceive DD3, and thought for sure we were done. Until the last couple months, now...
Hi all,   Just logged in first time in a long time. Have been checking in on mothering a lot lately but not logging in as I keep forgetting password so just as easy not to log in... But haven't been posting then.    Happy coincidence just got the invite from this group too yesterday!   Glad to be here and meet other like minded mothers. DD3 was born April 2012 and is 16 months! Look forward to getting to know each of you.
Serial post   Sorry ladies. Just noticed no one else wrote an autobiography for their intro post.
Hello all,   It's so good to find this group! I am a mom of four. To start I will tell you I never thought I'd have more after my first was born. She was an only child for 6 years. Then I remarried and DD2 was born. We were definitely done then and I did the thing- sold all the baby clothes-argh! I could not imagine having more than 2, and the leap from 1 to 2 was big for us. Then lo, when DD2 was just a tyke 15m old on come the crazy baby fever- almost a calling...
 was that tmi?   Thanks girls for replies.  I think it was all my kids but I have mommy brain. Maybe it was just my last two babes that 'leaked' in this way or what have you.    Baby is still spitting up a ton, but I think that is related to having caught her daddy's cold. She has been sick for several days. I now have it too. I do hope the 'streaks' end soon as I am going through prefolds and other clothys by the ton.
Kinda embarrassed to ask, but my EBF (4th) baby has a few normal poops a day, but in between seems to 'leak' by that I mean issue tiny squirts in between times. On many of her CDs we find a poo streak when we check her, and have to change even though dipe is otherwise dry and clean. Sometimes i have laid in a silk liner to cover the streak!- so I can re-use the dipe for longer.  We EC.   She seems to spit up a lot, but not sure if it is more than my other kiddos did....
Tracy, C25K is the 'couch to 5 kilometers' a running program that takes you from being a person who maybe doesnt run or exercise much at all (like a couch potato) to being able to run 30 continous minutes -or 5K w/o stopping. I found the intervals really doable, as it begins with 30 seconds of running and 3 minutes of walking breaks, even too easy at times, but that's part of the plan, helping you feel like you can do more, sparking eagerness for the next go.  I liked...
Moi: 127 pre-preg        166-ish  in week before birth        152-ish 3 weeks postpartum   Say, just curious, how is it some posters, like OP, were like 125 pre=preg and a size 4? Are you just tall? Cuz I was 127 pre-preg and for me that's more a size 8. Maybe 6 or 10 depending on item of clothing.    I like this idea. Sad to say with this, 4th preg of mine I gained the most. Other pregs, top gain was 35 lbs, with this, I might have hit, dare I say it, 40 a...
Chiro, that is ridiculously cute!   Have been meaning to post a pic but well, life has taken on a very amorphous, dreamlike quality of late. Must be my days and nights are mixed up?   Like lalazap we are finalizing our girl's name, which is the other reason I keep postponing pic/announcements etc. Haven't even done the FB announcement yet! Which I feel stupid about, as she is over two weeks old and our family's are waiting for the pic stuff. Yet I don't want to...
Oh my god that is awesome. What a great birth story!   Wow on just over an hour labor! With my first birth, my labor was longer than yours, but I got to the hossie and nurse checked me right away and i was also at complete. Had no idea! My body started pushing as soon as i got on the up on the bed. MW barely got there in time to catch!   Since your DD shot out w/o crowning first, did you tear?  I love how you were so in tune w the process you knew she was not...