or Connect

Posts by Multimomma

Quote: Originally Posted by MsBlack This is the first news story to emerge about this case: http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs...D=201010090336 This is the 'probable cause statement' from the police dept as they prepared to levy charges against the mw: http://www.news-leader.com/assets/pd...25egI0nWKn4%3D Please remember in reading these things, that 1. The media knows nothing about birth but a LOT about sensationalizing things. 2. The...
Quote: Originally Posted by danalyn okay, i don't know if they carry the multi dose or single dose. I must say that I don't understand the difference, why/how a multi dose has merc, but a single dose does not. Yeah, I definitely have read the part about "not knowing whether fluzone can cause fetal harm". I cannot believe that any OB would push it on his/her patients. It also says the same thing about nursing women. eta: how can one have mercury...
It wouldn't bother me...my son was 14yo when he starting babysitting 2yo and up. He's fifteen now and sits 18 months old and up...can do diapers and rocking to sleep.
Good for you! I don't usually engage either, but I do start dilating about eight weeks out, with lots of prodormal labor. I'm at one cm now, and starting to get soft, so
Quote: Originally Posted by Quaniliaz Indeed it does, and would seem to me to be much more likely to prevent the return of menses: There is also a phase two, if anyone is interested. Sleeping with baby (night and day) is the biggest difference to me, and probably where many of us "fail" in terms of using "breastfeeding as birth control". I'm sure there is more in depth info out there - I wonder how much napping with baby is necessary. Two...
Here's something I just sent my SIL http://www.vaclib.org/legal/yourrights.htm Therefore, in adherence to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantee of freedom of religion, the test in determining whether a belief constitutes a "religious belief" sufficient to qualify for the religious exemption from immunizations, is whether the adherents' beliefs and faiths occupy a place in their lives parallel to that filled by the orthodox belief in God...
Quote: Originally Posted by happysmileylady Pike township is a different district than IPS, the district mentioned in the OP. The district we are in actually took their vax records straight from the department of health records for our county. From what I read, it's administratively overlapping, so that's a perhaps. Either way, same state laws for exemptions exist. Either way, the articles aren't about exemptions not being allowed. The entire...
The key word being 'preventable', I guess.
lach: JMJ: #2 was six months old, #3 was three months old, #4 was four months old.
Quote: Originally Posted by NaturalBirthGoddes And what about the vaxes that shed? This is why my MIL was told to avoid recently vaxed people. Live virus may shed, which means: MMR contain living but weakened viruses and may cause a real case of the disease. Influenza, only the nasal spray contains live viruses to cause a mild infection to create an immunity to the viruses. Rotavirus, the oral vaccines contain whole live rotavirus...