or Connect

Posts by Aubergine68

We had a bed bug experience whena houseguest brought them in  while back.  Fortunately, we caught it very early and have not seen any sign of  them for over a year.   We had a pest company come in.  We also pulled up every baseboard in the house and squirted diatomaceous earth behind them with a syringe, then put baseboards back (wearing a mask as the stuff is bad to inhale, though not chemically toxic).  An unexpected result - we are pretty much bug free now!  We...
Modmom - I'm not done either.  I understand that we have until the Full Moon - 5-6 more days - to finish.   I feel that the jottings and keywords I've got already *are* my map. I will create a larger, more precise and attractive version, but the intentions are already in play.
  I usually photograph mine and use it as my computer wallpaper - an image of the whole and closeups of different parts and then set the images to rotate.   I am not anywhere near finished mine.  So much has been happening in my life and in the world that I'm glad I'm not rushing, because I can feel my priorities changing.  I am hoping mine will be done in 9 days - by the full moon.
I have always had my map done by this point but I've barely started....I'm ok with that.   I've been living my life, reading an inspirational book, noticing where my energy and ideas lie.  I have had a sheet of orange paper and pen handy, have kept notes of thoughts for my map. I've been pinning images from anything I google onto a private pinboard.  I'm working a lot with the idea of warrior energy.   Went shopping for some supplies - my older son didn't want to...
Subbing - a busy busy day for me, don't know if I'll get to TMing tonight, though I really want to.   I used to go shop for supplies first thing, but now I'm going to start with a quiet meditation -then maybe some online searching/pinteresting.  I will wait till I am clearer on what I want and maybe do something physical with my ideas this weekend.   My dd and I attended a high school open house last night as we plan her courses for next year.   She told me that...
So when does this Aries energy hit?  Could the wave be coming early?   I couldn't sleep last night for googling Vikings and Viking cultural reenactments of all things and just generally tingling with energy and desire to take control of my life.  Not usual for me.  Sleepy now.  
Excited to see the thread up and be back for another round - this is going to be my 6th TM!!!   I haven't really looked at my last TM lately, but there are a few  clear successes for me from the past map already.  A minor vanity one - my hair was falling out and thinning and I put an affirmation about "thick, beautiful hair" on my TM - and it is now so thick I am considering having it cut differently - the texture is definitely changing as well as my hair not falling...
  Turmeric has wonderful health benefits, especially potent when mixed with black pepper.  I put my turmeric in a shaker by the stove and add a dash turmeric and black  pepper to my food about once a day - lovely in chicken soup, scrambled eggs, pasta sauce, chili....
We really like homemade green onion cakes - flour, water, oil, salt, chopped green onions, served with gf soy sauce and chili sauce and a salad or whatever veg is cheap and handy on the side.  And you can regrow the green onions from the bulbs if you put them in water in a sunny window. We are gf and make them with ground chickpea flour instead of wheat flour - that ups the protein and I don't feel we need meat with this.  My family loves this meal.
  Love books by Ellen Dugan - anything, but esp Natural WItchery and Cottage Witchery.  If you're on fb, the Pagan Soccer Mom often recommends nifty sites and reading material.       http://www.ellendugan.com/2.html