or Connect

Posts by **mom2one**

Kat - such cute pics!  I LOVE the ones with the suitcases!  Gives me some ideas for pics of my kiddos.  I am sorry you are having a rough day.  I hope your DH starts helping.  Dhs just don't get it sometimes.     Kacey is rough with Dax too - but it is the hugs and trying to helping him roughness - not intentionally trying to hurt him.  He just lights up when he sees "his girls" though!  He is sitting up now - not on his own - like I sit him up and he stays - most of...
Kat - glad your pics turned out!  I wish I was on facebook so I could see them!   Carrie - Yay about Disney!  We took Kenya when she was 2.5 or so and she still remembers some of it - we really liked Animal Kingdom.  We did that one and Epcot and then Seaworld - which was my favorite) and Bush Gardens which is really nice too - but we were really tired by then and didn't stay very long.  We are hoping to do a trip next winter - maybe a cruise - we want to go before...
Oooh - Spring pictures sounds like fun - are you doing them outside?  I can't wait to get more done of our kids.  I LOVE pictures, even though they never usually make it off the computer and onto the wall! lol  Oh well - I like to have them to look back at!   I am glad it is Friday too - not because it's the end of the work week but because I can get to work on some things i have been thinking about for a couple of weeks now.  My friend' baby shower is Sunday and I have...
lindsaydharnish@gmail.com   Thanks!  I have spent all together too much time on there today - so many fun and interesting things!
carrie, JJ - how do you get on pinterest?  I think that is really cool - I can't find a way to sign up, do you need to have a facebook account?  I am not on facebook so maybe I can't join. I love the idea of saving all the cool sites you find - I always find lots of stuff that I want to go back to and share with people but then I either forget to bookmark it or forget about it all together.
totally forgot about my experience on Sunday night - Monday and continuing!   So i woke up with DS at about 3 am on Sunday  night.  I thought I smelled something burning.  So I woke up DH and told him it smelled like tires burning or something.  So we both got up and searched the whole house - and outside - DH was even up on the roof checking to see if it was something burning around the chemney - he walked all over the yard and NOTHING was burning then he was like...
1ht - We have a jumper for dax - and had them for our girls too.  They have all loved them.  They didn't affect their ability to walk at all in fact DD2 - who used hers ALOT walked at 8 months!  daxton loves to get in his and then the girls will often com and play right near him = so he can watch them - or they will dance around him and he can twirl around with them - so cute!     So I took the kids to the Dr yesterday.  It has been over 3 years since DD1 has been...
Kat - you seem to be the wrap expert on here! lol I am clueless about wraps.  I have a K'tan and I have a pouch, but Daxton is getting too heavy - it hurts my shoulders and the K'tan is getting too small - he doesn't seem comfy in it.  But my SIL who lives in Africa gave me an African wrap - which is just a piece of fabric that they tie to wrap the baby in - they do mostly back carries with it.  Is this what you use when you say you use a wrap - or are they more...
I feel like you do - some days I just hate the thought of getting out of bed because I know there is so much to do.  What gets to me is that I clean the whole house - and homeschool our oldest DD while trying to occupy our 3 yr old and 4 month old and it looks pretty good by the end of the day but somehow between supper time and bedtime it all gets torn apart and looks like I have not done a single thing all day long!  I hate that sometimes my work is not respected -...
I have a 3 year old that still wakes up in the night almost every night!  Some people think that it's awful (and I admit to being annoyed with it myself sometimes) but it is what it is.  She seems to need that reassurance that she can call for me in the middle of the night and I will come into her room and tuck her in - or go into the bathroom with her and carry her back to bed and tuck her in. It will pass - but for now we just deal and get through it.  Sometimes DH...