or Connect

Posts by MommyMandi

Last night we had spanish rice (made with water and pureed leftover veggies), black beans, mango salsa and pico de gallo. My kids love these rice bowls and eat like crazy. It's so fresh for a hot day.   Here's a few new recipes we have recently tried or are going...
Last night we had spanish rice (made with water and pureed leftover veggies), black beans, mango salsa and pico de gallo. My kids love these rice bowls and eat like crazy. It's so fresh for a hot day.
My DD was like this. She went to the infant room where I worked at the time and the rules wouldn't allow for a blanket in her crib and she wouldn't sleep there. They suggested a small lovely and she was instantly hooked. Slept with one for years after that.
Yeah, I don't think they are signs to stay in an unhappy situation either. I just believe that they are signs reminding me how much I do love him and to try something else to make it better. We are going to be apart a bit for separate vacations and then I am going to start working very part-time, so hopefully some shifts around here can change direction. 
We've been using the Biokleen for several years. Love it. Its our routine to bring all the produce home and the kids help wash it in the sink so it's ready for snacking. 
I always have on some level. I'm not super religious but do attend church and am a very spiritual person. I tend to keep my faith to myself and use it for my own healing, comforting purposes. Anyway...I've been married for 7 years. It hasn't been easy. I love my husband, no doubt about that. However, I've been rather frustrated and have thought a few times over the last few months that I would like to talk to him about taking a break while we work on ourselves. We have...
I wish I had seen this sooner. This would be so wonderful for DH. Bummer! I hope you both have a blast!
Before having my third child in March of 2010, my cycles were completely regular, all.the.time. I would get cramps but nothing horrible. I'd get a migraine and would be able to control it. The last two months I have gotten so sick and I've narrowed it down to when I'm ovulating. My cycles have been anywhere from 23 days to 35, so not too regular. Early in June I had the worst cramping and nausea and then I ovulated after 3 days of laying around, it was awful. Now I've...
I'm so sorry for you loss. It sounds like you have an amazing support system and have many plans to keep you healthy and moving forward. Good for you! That can not be easy and I admire your courage. 
I was going to come ask the same question. Great advice, ladies!