or Connect

Posts by doodledoo

Hi all Here's a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4 As you can see it seems like I have had a thermal shift.  Last week was a stressful week as a close family friend passed away, with the funeral on Friday.  So, I may not have been just as observant as normal but I only noticed a titchy tiny bit of EWCM, def none on saturday just watery.  OPK was negative on saturday, so I assumed I had missed the lh surge on the days previous that I didn't...
Hi all & hi stevi  - i sure do remember you from before, I loved your positive attitude then & still loving it now.  Hope the yeast infection didn't come to much!    See there have been some BFPs since I was last here!  Congrats & H&H 9 months!   I still don't know how you ladies manage it, you must be so much better time managers than I!  DH & I tag team childcare & work & the kiddiwinks just want on the computer when I try to get on!  Have tried on my phone &...
Hi there Been a while since I've been around the ttc boards!  Can I please be added to waiting to O? (here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4) I have 2 dd, dd1 is 8 & dd2 is 2.  Took us 35 months to conceive dd2.  Stopped birth control in june to ttc#3.  I was pregnant last cycle but started to miscarry last monday Am currently waiting to o and haven't quite decided if we going to actively 'try' this cycle or not, least we'll be doing is ntnp. ...
Just back from seeing the gynae people who have confirmed an early loss. Would add a sad face but on phone & can't figure out how. Thanks jaimee for all your thoughts. Next time .......
Just a quick update. Bleeding, dark red, on & off now & my temp has dipped to coverline this am. Wasn't going to waste another test but couldn't resist & used an Internet cheapy which is faintly positive. Going to ring the doc this am, presuming I'm at least threatening miscarrying if not actually. Will update later.
Struggling to wait it out but determined!! Used a clearblue digital which I don't think are that sensitive. Still some funky, gungy brown stained discharge going on. Will update when I take another hpt or af hits with full flow! Really hoping it's the former. Thanks again!
Well good morning! The confusion continues! Digi yesterday afternoon was 'not pregnant'. Was going to repeat with the second with fmu but I've been really crampy all night & have some blood stained discharge so going to wait it out until tomorrow or Sunday & see what's going on by then before taking any more hpts. Wondering how often false positives happen on frer & if maybe my sample yesterday afternoon was just too dilute - or maybe grasping at straws!!
Thanks again, I really appreciate your input & it's nice to have someone cheering me on in the lunacy!!!  So, I went and got a first response early result - it's positive!!! Even DH sees the line, I hadn't shared with him about the others before now as I didn't want to get his hopes up before I was sure.  I'm cautiosuly excited but now I'm stressing that the line was quite faint and at this many days dpo, wether that's 20 or 25, I would have expected a big glaring...
Thanks so much for your reply. You gave me so much detail & I agree with you completely, it's been a crazy time recently and Dd(2) has taken to not sleeping very well which prob hasn't helped. I think the days that I didn't chart cm where because I didn't have anything worth, but I'm going to go back & check my paper notes to be sure. So I poas yesterday afternoon & think there was a very faint line. Same this morning & I timed it to be sure wasn't reading after time...
Hi Ladies Little bit embarrased to be asking for help as I'm not around on the boards much!  Did make a comeback when we start to ttc no 3 in June but I just don't know how you ladies manage it! I just can't seem to get time to come on - so hanging head in shame but asking for opinions!   I'm on CD 39, having ovulated on cd 15 according to FF, though I think it was more likely to have been 16 as I had some o pains that day.  Anyway, that makes me 23/24 dpo and no bfp...