or Connect

Posts by Dusky Jozephine

It's for a 2.5 year old, and I'll be pregnant too. I love my moby wrap, and that's why I'm looking at a mei tai. It's just too awkward to manage *for me* with the toddler and soon a belly. Thanks for any input. They both look really good. Oh, smallish frame. 5'3", 120lbs. Never above 150 when pregnant, so smallish frame. Um, short torso. I think that's it.
Well, if you suspect the root of the issue is nursing, have you offered for him to nurse? It actually isn't that uncommon, and he may remember how. Even just your offering may make him feel a lot better. : hale:
Quote: Originally Posted by ruhbehka It was kind of an interesting experience, because we both realized how far we had come down the gentle discipline spectrum. In the past, we would have watched this scenario play out and thought that the mom was doing "ineffective" things to curb the little one's "misbehavior." (She gave her a swat on the bottom at one point, not particularly hard, tried reasoning with her, tried to get her to pick out a book, ignored...
Quote: Originally Posted by LilyGrace or accept that this part of the house belongs to her. It's nice to have somewhere that is just yours, This how I handle the room of 9 & 10 year old boys. But I'm kind of Zen like that, so? Quote: Originally Posted by ChristyMarie Keep her door shut? I went through a horrible phase as a younger teen of not keeping my room in any presentable manner. My mother shut the door. She did...
Quote: Originally Posted by eli's mama Also, I think it is a huge jealousy issue, but she always lavished attention on him and played games and caught frogs and gave naughty food treats to him and even now when he is downright mean to her, she still is upbeat and fun as she can be with him. Quote: Originally Posted by allgirls Your friend has a baby? Did your friend lavish attention on your ds before the baby. Is your son...
It sounds to me like he is jealous of the relationship. He is at a real possessive age right now. So perhaps address it from that direction? : hale:
I'm getting hit with it all. My eldest son has an Indigo aura. I feel very blessed to have him. He is such a treasure. And then my second son has a Rainbow aura. Wow, what a challenge. But again, a gift. And I thought ok, that's lovely, we've been blessed by the gods. Thanks for this gift, I'll do my best by them. Well my third child, my daughter, ANOTHER Rainbow aura. I'm just so tired at this point! And we have been told, that our fourth...