or Connect

Posts by BroodyWoodsgal

Yeah, Lynn, what you are saying makes sense...I just worry that this poor little girl, once CPS is involved, is not going to end up going to the OP. Clearly something needs to happen because this mom is out of control...but once you involve CPS things are completely out of your hands, you know? The OP thinks of this child as "one of her own"....can you imagine how hard it would be, to see a kid you consider your own go to foster care? I would lose my mind if a child...
Oh enjoy, honey...just sit back and relax as best you can. Motherhood is fraught with anxiety of various sorts, no time like the present to start working on ways to cope with worry! Congratulations...boy or girl, you will LOVE being a mama. <3<3<3<3  
Why would you call CPS? OP, move the rooms around...and then say to the mother, nicely: Hey, pal, so I've been thinking...things have been so rough on you lately and it gets you so stressed out when your DD is here...why don't we have her move in with me so you can relax and focus on healing? I've made space for her and it would be no problem, you know we love her and she really tries to be a good for us when she is around. Now, obviously, you and me and...
Thank you, I was feeling this exact same thing...but didn't know how to say it. As an adult survivor of childhood SA, I am extremely firm in my "policy" about who is allowed unsupervised time with my LOs. Everyone in the family(both sides) understands that my kids are not allowed unsupervised time with anyone except the one person I trust completely with my kids: my MIL. Everyone is cool with this....and that's a good thing, because I don't tolerate haters when it comes...
Beautiful!! I'm so glad your experience was a positive one! <3<3<3 Seriously, what a gorgeous little face. Congratulations, mama!  
OKay, can I just say....and maybe this is out of line....but eff him, dude. Eff him so long and hard for laying some crap like this on your right now. Aspergers? Well you don't say...awww, how sad. Yeah, this is my face when I give a crap. Who the hell does he think he is?? He's going to move out? Hmmmm....yeah, no, let's call it what it is: Abandoning his family.   So once he moves out, he's going to find a nice little place to live and he's going to make it a...
Yeah I kind of see this concept as being somewhat relevant...but I think a kid who says "soandso touched my bottom" and a kid who says "so and so touched my vulva" have about the same chances of getting the help they need...because it all comes down to the parents. My kid tells me "soandso touched my bottom" I'm not going to be like "Oh, okay...well, if you'd said vulva I would be alarmed...but your bottom, eh, no biggie" - especially not if I know my kid says "bottom"...
Dying of happiness....what a freaking hilarious blog post. Hahahha.
LOVE! nak  
omg owl hat!!! love!! nak