or Connect

Posts by BroodyWoodsgal

This statement is about as naive as asserting that "guilty people always get convicted and innocent people never end up punished for crimes they didn't do".   Half of my family works in med malpractice as attorneys and paralegals. They work for some of the top and most "reputable" firms in the entire country....not some ambulance chasing outfit or whatever...and let me tell you, some of the cases that are settled with huge payouts or that are tried and the defendants...
best comic ever!   nak  
This is exactly what I'm going for with this idea...I'm trying for this exact thing. "Are you filling our well today?" - that sort of thing. Who crying baby have to go will be back to finish thoughts
See I'm actually really lucky for the fact that my DD absolutely craves "mothering things". She is such a good leader and big sister with her brother...he loves her so much and she loves fussing over him and taking care of him. She is NUTS about the new baby girl. The most disappointed I've ever seen her was the day she was told she wouldn't be able to breastfeed our new baby! She actually thought she was going to grow "milks" and help me by breastfeeding her. :( It was...
  Dying laughing over here...sinhole..oh my good heavens...hahahhaa. YES.   Also...if ONLY we could take back the word "cunt". That is such a good word...too bad it's been turned so dirty. What is the origin of that word?? I'll have to google that.   I think of my vulva/vagina/uterus/etc much the same way I think of a favorite dog, as far as what I call it is concerned. I have four dogs and they each have a name...it is their name, it's what the vet knows them by and when...
I can laugh now, because I'm sitting alone, in the quiet, by myself...but seriously you guys, my four year old is breaking me down so hard. The lying. The sneakiness. The manipulative behavior. The emotional volatility!! AAHHH! Today she was so rude and mean to me all morning and in the grocery store that I had to tell her that no she would NOT be getting a cookie when we went through the bakery...I was calm, explained that she knows the drill, rude children do...
Mostly because my DH was so sure he couldn't handle it. I spent most of my young life waiting to become a mother, it feels like, and met the right guy, found the right place to live, etc etc etc...and then had a little girl and when we found out number two was a little boy, well, my DH was like "can that be all?" and I was really chewed up inside, thinking it would be our last, because my number was five. But I figured that two kids with a homestead and homeschooling,...
In these last few days since the birth of my son, I've been examining what it means to give birth to someone. I have always been a lover of language...but as the experiences in my life have grown more and more deeply spiritual...falling in love with my husband, giving birth to children...I find that language is harder for me to wrap around these experiences...and even when I think I've found the right words to describe something, I often am not completely satisfied with...
Oh mama, I'm so glad you have the good sense to reach out and find comfort in not being alone. So many women try to squash their feelings and it isolates you so much and that is no good. I remember with my sons birth, towards the end of my laboring, just squirming in my skin at how uncomfortable I was, how intense the sensations were getting....but what I've learned from three births with no meds or anything like that, is that by the time it gets to the point where you...
Hey I'm glad you are feeling better about this! I TOTALLY know what you mean about weird pregnancy hysterics! Happens to the best of us. It'll all be okay. Don't worry about feeling slightly anxious when it comes to bringing things like this up with your MW, a lot of people feel that way. <3 You know what I find really busts down walls of insecurity and anxiety in social situations? Total and complete, radical honesty. Next time you are in front of her just throw...