or Connect

Posts by BroodyWoodsgal

NM
NM
NM
 NO. You can take that response to mean that I am sick to death of 20 page fight threads and you insulting the birth choices of women on the HB forum. I have no idea why you continue to successfully troll this forum.   What am I supposed to do? Post links to the research/information which supports my assertion that Hibiclens is as good as IV antibiotics at halting transmission? Because all you're going to do is laugh at my sources, tell me how ridiculous I am for buying...
Oh I see! Okay, I thought they were telling you they were going to induce you again if you went past 40weeks! I was like noooooo! Hahahahahaha
I'm really glad you are feeling better about it. Like BuzzBuzz said above, you should not have to feel badly. Don't worry about hurting her feelings, your sense of peace is more important than worrying about being "polite". If I were feeling nervous about bringing it up, here is how I would do it: "You know, MW, I have been thinking a lot about my homebirth and about the baby's position. I've been trying to release my anxiety about it and I have come to realize that the...
Hmmm, lurking on HB forum waiting for a thread to sink her teeth into so she can turn it into a big long stupid fight just because she hates MWs and HB and anything that isn't rubber gloved and "peer reviewed".   Why is anyone even biting at this point?  
Hmmm, there is really not a fool-proof way to get yourself thinned and soft enough to make something happen that's not gonna happen anyway...I would also recommend the PPs suggestion but I would hate for you to rest your hopes to avoid induction on evening primrose oil, you know?   Is there anyway you can push back with your doctors on the induction? I mean, really..there is enough medical/scientific data to support waiting another week or two that you would think...
My belly button looks exactly like yours, swelldoula!  
Oh yay! look at that chunk of love! I want to kiss those cheeks right up..I bet they are so soft and cuddly!   Congratulations mama! I'm so glad things went well, that your wishes were respected and that you got to head out of there early! Yay for improving latches and well fed little monkeys! I'm so happy for you!