or Connect

Posts by BroodyWoodsgal

I know that all of this is possible...I'm saying, that is REALLY not what it sounds (to me) like this woman is experiencing. I just don't think it's helpful to say that six weeks is way longer than normal for things to still be really open down there. For some women it REALLY IS normal. OP: You didn't mention any tears at all...did you experience a tear of any kind during your birthing?
Having sustained a second degree tear before to the opening of my vagina, I cannot imagine that the OP could be confusing "openness" with a gaping wound that was "just never stitched up". Everything about the way she describes this down to the air that sneaks in there when changing positions sounds extremely normal for some women. I do not have super lax muscles at all, but after one of my births it DID take that long for me not to be so "open" down there. I had the...
Thank you all so much, ladies. <3<3 I'm truly in my bliss. She is amazing...here is some spam!      
HAhaha, no, MW did NOT make it! NOBODY did! It was just me. I didn't have the ability to speak or move or call out to my husband until she was out of me...imagine the look on his face when he walked into the bathroom! Her hair is SO soft...I've had nothing but hairless babies the last two times, so I am loving this soft, furry head! The girl LOVES to breastfeed...got a perfect latch the first time she tried and has hardly stopped since. I feel AMAZING. My husband...
Baby "as yet unnamed" M. is HERE! Born at 5:30am this morning. 7 pounds 7 ounces and 22 inches long. Does NOT want to stop nursing! Born with so much vernix she looked like a little cheese baby! My birth was...ummm....well, it was like being hit with a mack truck. She came so quickly...I got up at 5am because I started to feel kind of weird and crampy...I went to the bathroom to see if I had diarrhea...didn't. 5:15 or so I threw up and got in the shower because I was...
This morning at around 10am. So, sometime probably mid to late morning tomorrow I will have a baby girl! yay!   Just wanted to let you guys know!
Honey, that tissue has just preformed miraculous feats...give it time. ;) It will never go back to "what it was before" because "what it was before" no longer exists. But you will come to a point...maybe a few months from now, maybe a couple of years from now, when you will realize that it feels and looks really normal again! Don't worry. What you are seeing/feeling sounds extremely normal for healing vagina/vulva. After my DD it was MANY months until things...
HAhahahahahaha. Oh, I love that.
I was just asking the same question, re: infant insert. I've found some on CL, Diaperswappers.com and a couple of other places used, for $20-25. The new kind, too, the heart to heart kind.   I really like the idea because I love our Ergo...but when I do a search here on MDC about the insert and whether people liked it, there is such a mixed response in the threads going back...half the people couldn't live without it, the other half said "Waste of money" and a bunch of...
My first baby was sooooo easy. Adjusting to having her around was NOTHING. I just lay around, fed her, whatever. She was always happy to go with me wherever I was going, loved the sling, loved being held by anyone. Easy as pie.   My second was a nightmare from day one...just Soooooooo high needs. He wanted to be in my arms, on a boob, making eye contact with me. Period. All day, all night. ALL day.....ALL night. (he was still like this when he weaned himself at...