or Connect

Posts by KCJB

This is super cute!  I would love a carrier like this.  To help my husband babywear more often, I need to help him.  He doesn't have friends who are doing it and talking about it.  He's not reading about it on blogs and message boards.  He likes that the kids like it, but he just doesn't know much about it or have much experience with it.  I have to show him how it works on me.  Then, I need to help him do it.  THEN, once he's doing it, I need to help him be successful....
It seems like you have some strong opinions on the subject. If you're trying to convince her to see your point of view, I don't think calling her irresponsible and lecturing is going to work. If you had replied to me like that, I probably wouldn't have finished reading your post. Quote: Originally Posted by kaylee18 (1) Take her to a vet. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. (2) You should be ashamed of yourself for not being a responsible cat...
In the next couple days, the ND legislature will be voting on a bill that will protect a mother's right to breastfeed in public and also a mother's right to pump at her job on her lunch and coffee breaks. The bill is #2344. There was a breastfeeding bill that was brought to the legislature in 2005, but it was not passed. If you support this bill, please take the time to contact your senators and legislators. They need to know there is support for this! ND is now...
If I understand your post correctly, your little one just turned one. Is that right? Personally, I wouldn't worry about it a year in advance. A lot can change in a year. When I had my first son, I was hoping to make it 6 weeks with him. Then, my goal became a year. Once he turned a year, I decided to take it a day at a time and see how we were doing that day. I sort of forgot about that, because now at 2.5, he's still nursing. I guess I'm just trying to say that...
Quote: Originally Posted by yahtzeecat Did you always have symptoms of O'ing when your cycle returned after breastfeeding? I did. I can tell when I am ovulating, and my period shows up 13 days after my first ovulation symptoms. This has been true after both of my pregnancies.
Hi, Ladies- I have a 2.5ish year old and an almost 1 year old that are both nursing. My 1 year old has been what Dr. Sears might call "a high needs baby." He is nowhere near weaning, and I am glad. However, I think that some friends in an attempt to help lower my stress level think that if I could just wean the boys my life would be easier. I realize that it would not be easier, nor do I want to wean. However, a couple weeks ago, I got the "After 9 months, well,...
I'm new to these boards, and this is actually my first post. :-) I live just out of Grand Forks. If you are able to set up a screening in GF, I would definitely be interested in attending. Maybe when the weather gets a little less frigid I'll even plan to leave the house!