or Connect

Posts by newmommy7-08

I have not... I don't use public pools. I also haven't in a private pool, though yesterday I was definitely tempted... It's hard climbing out of the pool at this stage of pregnancy LOL! But I didn't. I decided if my 2 year old could climb out to pee then so could I! (He refuses to pee in the pool, he climbs out and pees in his swim diaper on the deck... then we rinse him w/ pool water and back in he comes)
DS was born @ 37 weeks
My water broke w/ DS as I was getting out of the car to drop it off at a mechanics. It was a total gush. I couldn't have cared less about my clothes. There were two towels in the car my co worker was driving that I sat on while she drove me to meet my husband. It was really the last thing on my mind... but I have leather seats in my car so maybe that was why... Also, it didn't matter to me one bit that I walked through the hospital w/ soaked clothes.
I get better sleep once DH has gotten out of bed in the morning and DS and I can spread out some more, but 90% of that is pregnancy related. DH doesn't get good sleep at all these days. When I'm not pregnant I sleep in the same position all night w/ DS cuddled to me and DH gets to spread out more. Right now, DH gets woken up to hold onto DS every one of the 5 or 6 times I night I get up to pee, lol and usually he has to help me get up! We've considered transitioning DS to...
Thanks mamas! I really appreciate all of your thoughts and hopes! I will definitely be keeping everyone posted on this. This is one of the few places where people seem to 'get it'! Of course I want healthy girls...but having a c/s is not going to make for a healthy mama, not physically, mentally or emotionally! It's going to take me a long time to process that if that's how things wind up. I do have a great ICAN chapter in my area that my doula actually runs, so if my...
Well now both girls are head up right next to each other. After meeting with the MFM doc I still have hope. He said that they can still flip up to 37 weeks but after that the chances are around 5%. We will have another u/s at 37 weeks to see what's up, and they will do an u/s before actually doing a c/s. Those are two good things. The only baby I'm worried about is baby A position wise. My MFM will deliver baby b breech and he's totally comfortable with it. So I'm going...
I am absolutely terrified that I'm going to go to my u/s and find out that Baby A is still breech. If she is, I'm c/s bound when it comes time for delivery. That is NOT something I want to deal with. I don't WANT to have these major differences in my birth experiences. Being able to hold DS while still 'gooey' is such an incredible memory. The pushing was an amazing experience, even transition knowing that my body was ready for birth was just unreal! I don't want to feel...
I don't know the meaning of the word packing light... but all of this will fit into 2 bags (I hope!). Diaper bag for the twins and duffle bag for DH and I to share Cell phones & charger, Laptop & charger, Camera, cable & batteries, video camera, blank dvds & charger, Pillows, boppy toiletries: face soap, shampoo, conditioner, razor, bar soap, comb, hair clips, deodorants, toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotions (body, hand, and face) 2 nightgowns 1 robe, Outfit to wear...
DS was a SUA baby, and at the 20 week they had a hard time getting a good picture of his heart. Our followup was a fetal echocardiogram at 24 weeks and then monthly growth u/s after that just to make sure he was progressing. I know the jury is still out on frequent u/s but the level of follow up made me feel better. We were very lucky and he was born 7#6oz at 37 weeks and no complications.
I'm due on the 15th, but I'm guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of July 23rd and the 27th. My doula and dear friend say somewhere the week of July 11th... guess we'll see just how anxious these girls are!