or Connect

Posts by newmommy7-08

Same thing happened to me w/ each pregnancy both w/ and w/o the gallbladder.
Good grief... if you think you have lots of stuff.... lol! I have most of my CD's just need to get another dozen or so pf's. 0-3 clothes, incl 42 sleepers, and 2 dresser drawers of outfits, and 1/2 a closet full. (Incls. about 6-8 preemie outfits and a small handful of newborn items. 20+ bibs, (w/ DS we went through about 15 a day as well as 4-5 clothing changes... so if these girls are refluxy we don't have enough!) 2 bins of 3-6 month clothes, 2 bins of 6-9...
I would honestly either get 2 kits, or buy some extra covers. In the early days their bm's can be very runny and 3 covers may not get you through 1 day.
Prefolds and covers... LOL That is the most inexpensive option out there, and really not nearly as difficult as people thing. I bought all of DS's pf's through diaperjunction.com but have also heard good things about greenmountaindiapers.com and little-lions.com. At diaper junction I got a pf package of 2 dozen pf's, and 4 covers for around $80, I also ordered an extra dozen pf's and would recommend at least 2 more covers probably thirsties covers. I bought the small...
As long as the stroller will lay perfectly flat in the reclined position then it can be used for an infant.
Thanks all... I knew if ANYONE would know about this it'd be my MDC community! I thought it was kind of out there... and proceeded to finish my fruit salad w/o pause. We don't usually buy organic (because honestly it's just too expensive) but I do buy as much as possible from the local markets as I can since unless it's packaged like potatos, celery, or baby carrots then it's locally grown. I can't fathom being told not to eat fruits when we're supposed to be eating a...
Has anyone heard of this before? We were at a family reunion today and DH's cousin is 11 weeks along. Her dad told me she was advised (by her doctors) to not eat fresh fruit during her pregnancy unless it was organic because there's a link between consuming fresh fruit during pregnancy and autism. I have to say this shocked me, and please someone tell me it's bogus because I do a LOT of reading and this is a link I've NEVER heard of before!!!! My midwives have...
I personally don't like them... BUT have nothing against anyone who uses them properly. The ones that drive me nuts are the people who actually pull the child around by the leash, or ignore the child because they're on the leash so where are they going to go? I WISH I could get over my dislike because I can't keep up w/ DS as well as I could before getting so pregnant, so we stay in a lot because I'm too afraid to take him on walks by myself.
I'm 30 weeks today, was measuring 48cm at my 28 week appt. I'm feeling very pregnant LOL. There are some things I can't do. Sitting next to the tub to bathe my toddler makes me feel very squished and sometimes lightheaded so daddy takes care of that now. Bending down to pick things up off the floor makes me very lightheaded and short of breath, but that happened with my singleton pregnacy as well. Oh and I'm desperately hoping that whichever baby is working on coming...
DH is circ'd but I asked him about this once when we were having the discussions about keeping DS intact... not that it would have swayed me. He said there was a kid on his football team who was intact. It was noticed, because whether they admit it or not guys do compare themselves to each other (in their own minds) in a group shower setting. No one ever said a word to this intact guy... because what guy in their right mind is going to admit to checking out another guy in...