or Connect

Posts by newmommy7-08

I personally love the First Years True Fit. The head rest comes off so for a while it would be a smaller seat, until she reaches 22# I think or needs it height wise. It'll also last my taller tollder longer than the Graco. (We have both) You can get it on amazon for around 150 w/ free shipping.
These are only my second and third, but I did it! If anyone looks at you funny if it comes up in conversation, just say that with so much going on you needed a list of what you needed to get somewhere it wouldn't get misplaced!
I took my 1 hour GTT on Friday. It was worse than I remembered from DS! (W/ him I failed the 1 hour and had to go for the 3 hour) I got there at 10:30, drank the wonderful glucola and sat trying to keep DS as contained as possible, even tho I was feeling worse and worse. Finally the hour was up they took my blood and I got to leave. At my chiro appt directly after that I almost passed out... and that was after having a snack. MIL took us to lunch, and then we headed for...
Congratulations on your baby boy!!! I could not have had the birth experience with my son that I wanted without my doula. Her name is Amy Farr, she's a member of Dona and her website is www.blessedarrivals.com. She and her sister Brenda operate Blessed Arrivals and they are both absolutely FABULOUS! She will be with me for the birth of my twins in August as well. They are approx. an hour out of the city but that's not something you would need to worry about as they come...
Congratulations on your baby boy!!! I could not have had the birth experience with my son that I wanted without my doula. Her name is Amy Farr, she's a member of Dona and her website is www.blessedarrivals.com. She and her sister Brenda operate Blessed Arrivals and they are both absolutely FABULOUS! She will be with me for the birth of my twins in August as well. They are approx. an hour out of the city but that's not something you would need to worry about as they come...
My lab also uses 140 as the cutoff. My 1 hour w/ DS was 142 and I did the 3 hour... passed with flying colors. I just did the 1 hour today, if I fail I plan on seriously fighting to avoid the 3 hour unless my #'s are totally out of control. I felt absolutely horrible until around 7pm tonight after eating a steak dinner. That is not something I'm ready to repeat!
I just did mine this morning. If I fail the 1 hour I plan to fight for another option to the 3 hour. I ate after the test and STILL feel crappy! I drank that stuff 6 hours ago and currently feel HORRIBLE! Driving home 2 hours ago w/ DS I had to call someone to justbabble too because I needed someone to know if I passed out I felt that awful! I can't even take a nap because I feel too jittery. FYI I'm one who likes her sweets and other than this stupid test I NEVER feel...
I'm just about at my wits end right now. DS is almost 23 months and has recently started throwing an absolute FIT over getting into his carseat! There's no real rhyme or reason to it. Ususally it's after he's been allowed to play in the front of someones car, NOT something I'm comfortable with, but it happened I dealt w/ the people allowing it and it's been stopped. It used to be he'd flip out, I'd be able to tickle him or distract in someway w/ special toys or SOMETHING,...
I agree w/ PP. My IL's will be keeping DS when we head in to have the twins. While he's only 2, that has little to do with the fact that she will respect the way we put DS to sleep, holding him and laying w/him until he's asleep. She will try to keep him in the spare room, but that's a really good thing, since FIL is an octopus at night and has nearly knocked her senseless w/ flinging arms lol! However, she'll also lay w/ DS all night if that's what he needs. Your DD...
Quote: Originally Posted by vbactivist I would have a serious problem with a school or any organization not allowing my 14 year old to walk herself home. I am surprised more people don't have a problem with that in your husband's case. I can understand the coach expecting the kdis to be off school property before he can leave, but HOW they get off school property is nobody's business, IMO. I wouldn't... but then again, my HS 15 years ago had...