or Connect

Posts by newmommy7-08

Quote: Originally Posted by vbactivist that's certainly not the case where I live, and I don't think it's clear if that's the case where the op's brother lives. Here 8 years olds often get themselves to and from games and pratices. would your league force someone to pick him up even if he was planning to walk a block home or whatever? Would you prevent an 8 year old from leaving the field at the end of the game to go home? One of the OP's...
Quote: Originally Posted by vbactivist So high school girls can't be lift without an adult? That seriuosly blows my mind. I mean, I haev high school girls babysit for me, and they have taken my kdis to the parkk, as a matter of fact. This is so bizarre to me. I am not trying to be snotty or sarcastic. I just can't wrap my mind around a situation where a 14 year old girl has to be under adult supervision at all times. What if she is walking...
The OP responded and said that her brothers issue with it was the CONTINUED lateness. The most recent was another hour after the OP had left the ballpark. This is something that makes me crazy with DH and his coaching, and he coaches high school girls! There is very little respect for his time, and that they are cutting into our time by not picking up their kids ontime. Even tho DH is paid for his coaching... trust me it doesn't even BEGIN to cover the time he invests!...
DS was conceived after 2 years of trying and nearly 7 months of fertility treatments, the twins after a year of trying and on the 4th month of treatment. There is nothing romantic about being told by a nurse when you have to have sex... (phone rings) ok DH, she said i should O w/in 24 hours that means sex tonight, tomorrow and the next day... and oh, excuse me while I go give myself the shot that will make sure I O... ignore the bruise on my stomach from that... That...
We were doing timed intercourse fertility treatments with both pregnancies. Our first was Boy day of O or up to two days after, our second was twin girls day of O or up to two after.
I've done this before, several times. The culprit has almost always been dehydration and a rapid drop in bp... which after I've gotten a drink and sat for a bit my bp works its way back up... then I sleep like the dead for hours. It definitely doesn't feel good, I'm sorry it happened while you were at work. Usually it happens to me when I'm in public places but not places I'm likely to know and see a lot of people again. Take it easy!
Quote: Originally Posted by wife&mommy You are not overreacting AT ALL! I would be SO upset. If she asks where her baby is, tell her XX is over there (your husband, that is her baby, not YOUR baby). EXACTLY! and a bigYEAH THAT! MIL would do things like this when DS was a newborn, and we weren't living with them. It still drove me up a wall. If she is doing it around you simply act like you're talking for your dd... IE - Did you miss...
This is the last pregnancy we're planning... at this point. Neither of us is doing anything permanent to prevent tho. It took us 2 years of fertility treatments to get DS, and 1 (since we knew the issue) to get the twins. If God decides we need another then we'll happily accept, BUT at this time we're not planning any further fertility treatments.
I've gotten roses from DH for our wedding day, V-Day, our anniversary and my birthday, flowers from my grandparents when i graduated. Flowers from mer auy dad a few V-days growing up, from my aunt for a few birthdays and anniversaries, for chirstmas from another aunt, and when i had my son from work and 3 aunts. We're a flowers family... tho i'm dropping hints for edible bouquets for these babies if they choose to send anything LOL!
I will say the situation sucks, but my DH teaches at a Catholic school. Some of the schools in his diocese do receive public money (his does not) it is in his contract (the same contract diocese wide) that everything from being homosexual to using IVF to get pregnant is a fireable offence. Their health insurance also has a clause that it will not pay for abortion unless it's a matter of life and death. (and it has to mean that both mom AND baby will certainly die). Those...