or Connect

Posts by sully

We asked at our church if anyone was interested, and a newly widowed retired woman did it for us. We paid her the rate that the agency gave us which was ridiculously low ($7/hr) and she didn't charge us any extra to watch our dd too.
that book was the best baby gift we received!
mama's gonna show you a hummingbird if that hummingbird won't fly mama's gonna show you the evening sky when the night time shadows fall mama's gonna hear the crickets call as their song drifts from afar mama's gonna show you a shooting star as that star drops out of view mama's gonna read a book with you when that story has been read mama's gonna get your warm bedspread if that quilt begins to wear mama's gonna find your teddy bear if that teddy...
bathrobe goddess I remember you from the glory days! I see in your sig that your dd is a step dancer, where does she go for lessons? (I live in Denver and my 4 yo dd loves to watch step dancers...)
I lurked in 1999 and joined sometime before my son was born in April of 2000. I spend most of my time at other boards now (which of course you already know suse), come here to read the special needs board and sometimes the tribes. homebirthmama used to live in Colorado, she recently moved out of state. I remember reading a very interesting thread here in the fall of '99 that when you become pregnant, certain parts of your um anatomy change color... my dh was very...
how is it going?