or Connect

Posts by no5no5

This is a really shocking figure until you look at what these "chronic health problems" are.  I mean, I see myself as very healthy, see the doctor very rarely, and currently take nothing but vitamins, but I would definitely qualify.  Honestly, I'm surprised that 45.9% of kids don't have any allergies, learning disabilities, etc.  Crazy.  If vaccines are meant to cause allergies so that we'll buy more allergy medicines, they're doing a lousy job.    Personally, I find the...
I'm not afraid.  Why would I be?  I guess it does challenge my worldview, insofar as I believe that the world is mostly populated by sane, kind, rational people who are generally honest.  Of course I want to know the truth, but listening to some random folks in youtube videos doesn't seem like the best strategy to discover what the truth is.  JMHO.    I can only speak for myself, but I accept that there are risks and that there can be severe adverse reactions.  I...
My YDD has been doing something similar.  She's nursing, eyes open and alert, and then suddenly they start rolling around & sometimes she grins too.  Then usually her eyes close and she's asleep.  It'd be totally hilarious if I didn't think there was a chance it could be seizure activity.  But I'm pretty sure it's not, for a few reasons:  First, there's no repetitive or rhythmic movement.  Second, I can snap her out of it.  Third, I am pretty sure my ODD did something...
Have you contacted the police, Bernadette? 
Um.  Most vaccines are given via injection because they won't work if they're given orally, not because they're not safe to give orally.  I can't imagine a medical doctor trying to vaccinate a child by putting vaccines in chocolate milk.  That's bizarre to the point that I think it is very likely some kind of misunderstanding.    But yeah, obviously if that really happened you should file a police report and contact your local board of medicine.  If it really...
My first birth was as you describe--just wild.  Like I was my body, whereas I am usually much more in my head.  Not at all peaceful.  But that was why I wanted to do it again.  It was just the most intense experience of my life, and I loved it.  I remember it pretty well, I think, except for the parts I've blacked out (or perhaps was unconscious during?)    My second birth was totally different.  It was an induction and I had back labor and a big baby and it was far...
Speaking of going OT, this really isn't the thread to debate the merits of vaccination.  Maybe we could start a new one if people are really interested in hearing what others believe.  This thread is supposed to be about how we can establish respectful conversation.  And personally I think that's pretty important, because when people are disrespectful it makes others less likely to listen to them.
  You know, I'm about as pro-vax as they come around here, and I don't find that example to be offensive.  I do think the "sheeple" thing is offensive; I think it is offensive when non-vaxers say that vaxers are uneducated or unintelligent.  I am pretty secure in that regard, but I still dislike reading insults.  I will say, though, that the mods have been great about removing those posts/threads whenever I've reported them.    But I think it is totally fine for people...
Okay, well, first, let me say that IMO it is completely irrelevant whether he is gay or bi or not.    But second, while I don't think that there is a high likelihood that a child would contract a disease from those practices, they do sound inappropriate.  I'd suggest contacting your local department of health and reporting. 
    I totally agree.  I think that those of us who are firmly pro-vax and those who are firmly anti-vax often have such different perspectives on life that there is no way we will ever agree.  I, for instance, don't believe anything I read on whale.to, but I recognize that others view statements made by the CDC in the same way (i.e., they don't trust that the CDC makes factually true statements and they also don't agree with the CDC's philosophy).  And IMO it doesn't make...