or Connect

Posts by loveandgarbage

Thanks for sharing your birth story. So sorry it didn't go as planned. But congratulations on a healthy a baby.
Hoping you're in labor right now!!!
Sorry you're having a rough time. Hopefully your MW can access the latch and make sure she's on there correctly.
I bought a M as well. Belly was about 43" the last time I measured during pregnancy and is now 32" 3 weeks PP. I was worried it would be a little big but NO WORRIES with that haha.
Yay Buko! My little guy also acted like the world was ending during the 1st week of diaper changes but now he's gotten used to them. Hoping the same for you.
Congratulations Madefromscratch!! Hope you're enjoying your new little one.   Any news CamoShades? Thinking about you.
Oh and thanks for the thoughts on the Squeem. I think it's already made my waist smaller from just one day of wearing. Crazy! Haven't put it on today but plan to sleep with it tonight.
I think you're just screwed if you have a small band size/larger cup size combo. Nursing bras in those sizes exist but they all fit so differently and the sizing isn't universal. I'll let you know if I find other ones that work! I'm tempted to order some from Hotmilk but I'm sort of sick of ordering, trying on, being disappointment, then having to return!
Holy cow this Squeem is tight! I've only been wearing it for a few hours and don't think I'll be able to sleep in it tonight. I guess it's doing its job though. I do like that because my waist is smaller I don't have to wear my maternity clothes. I'm really sick of those things!   Only one bra worked out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YRL8N2/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The picture is a little deceiving though-- in my size (small ++) it looks...
Good luck CamoShades!