or Connect

Posts by Xerxella

Tooth fairy - a question for you and anybody.... I had an endometrial biopsy and scratch procedure last Thursday. I'm still spotting, sometimes heavy spotting. No pain or any other trouble signs. How long did you bleed after these procedures?
Hugs kewpie. Since the HPT was negative, it just sounds like a negative. I'm sorry. Chuord - There's no set waiting time. It's just when you're ready. And I don't think a chemical will slow you down much at all. Mo - I'm sorry it's not working out. DH and I have a similar situation. We put a show on and shack upon the middle of the day! . Someday the kids will realize why they get a random show time at 6 pm on a Wednesday, but not yet. . Adiejan - 6 weeks was about...
tinytina - I hope you don't get the job. :P Just kidding. You're young and still have a lot of time. It'll all work out for you. As you said, if it wasn't for your DH's accident you wouldn't even be on this thread. TracyAmber - That's only 2 weeks away! I'm super excited for you. Mo - I hope the break does you good. You should be close to O'ing anyways. If your shacking up on a regular basis it'll be covered so why stress yourself out? (But, don't actually...
The CHR website is great. I'm a big fan of DHEA and have used it lately. I have seen a distinct difference from when I'm on it and when I'm not. I'm most intrigued by the decrease in miscarriages from it (as you can imagine). Hopefully, it gives me my take home baby! Good luck!
Cawmama - I've had the hsg and it was a breeze. No pain. I think it really depends. Personally, I'd do the hsg at least. That'll tell them a lot. Then I'd start with a meds stimulated IUI and see how that goes. At 41 you really don't have anytime to waste. Honestly, since you labs came back kinda poorly, you really should jump straight to ivf if you truly want another child, but it doesn't sound like you're ready for that. Tiny Tina - Congrats to the tinytina...
Just a side note, you can easily get therapy and treatment without a diagnoses. We don't have a diagnosis and my dd is in speech therapy and it has helped tremendously. Being able to more clearly express herself has helped us meet her needs and made everyone's life easier. But, here are a couple studies that show ART kids do NOT have more problems. One study specifically noted that a previous study failed to take the gender issue into effect. Since boys are more likely...
It's interesting and, of course, I don't know. BUT, my first 2 children were both very easily naturally conceived. No stress. Great pregnancies. (We're trying for our third with ivf). And my son is easy as pie and my daughter is very high needs. She was an extremely rough toddler and continues to be a "drama queen". We're a very gentle household which makes it especially difficult when only one person isn't gentle. ETA - I just realized my profile pic says it all! ...
Mainebaby - It was a natural cycle, but with all my loses I went in for an early beta. Chuord - no scan for me. I'm doing 2 weeks of BCP in prep for my next cycle which will be a Lupron Flare cycle. On Thursday I'll go for a hysteroscopy to make sure everything still looks good.
mainebaby - Congrats that's an outstanding number!!!!! Is that at 14 days past retrieval? It's a great number. My number was in the 400's at 14 dpo when I was pregnant with identical twins. That's nice that there's no follow up betas. It's less stressful. kewpie80 - Sorry for the lack of frosties, but the 2 best are in you right now, so sounds good! When's beta again? And will you test beforehand?
@NaturallyMo - Good for you for having an awesome weekend. It was an awesome weekend up here to and the kids and I were out on our bikes and exploring. It was wonderful. @mainebaby - Stalking you! I hope it's a great number. You people who don't test before beta day kill me! @tinytina - Yeah for the end of AF. I hope the urologist appointment goes well on Wednesday. Will they do the extraction then or is this just a consultation? @ilovemykiddos - I would...