or Connect

Posts by Xerxella

Wow! Where to even start? @ilovemykiddos - I'm so sorry. Your doc should be able to give you more information. If you're not on progesterone or anything, you should just get a somewhat normal period. I don't know if this is comforting or not, but early miscarriages are incredibly common. Half to a quarter of all pregnancies fail. If you're in you're over 45 it's over 95%! Source: http://miscarriage.about.com/od/riskfactors/a/miscrates.htm And the number one reason...
So what did you do? If its all covered by insurance, is give it a few more days then convey to an IUI. If its not, you'd have to weigh the costs. Come join us on the fertility challenged thread.
We did NOT go with the SSC. And so far so good. My dd teeth are still pretty bad. The one that was cracked we fixed plus the one next to it since the doc was right there and could do them both at the same time. We went to a laser dentist and it definitely seemed to be better than my own experiences, but still painful when they put the actual filling in. We put in a composite (tooth colored) filling. I have some on my molars and they've lasted fine, so I'm not too worried...
Hey all! I've been reading along, but haven't had much time. I had to respond to... Ilovemykiddos- I've been through many losses. Most of which were beta hell. I always hated it when people would tell me everything's going to be fine when it wasn't. Are there miracles with numbers like that? Sure. But, I have never been that miracle. (((Hugs))). Be kind to yourself. to all from disney. I'll be back at work on Monday and will give a full update then. Good luck all!!!
Adie- Take your time and do whatever you have to to help you heal. There are no wrong answers here. Ilovemykiddos - I think that sounds very promising. I haven't see the lines get equal darkness until the HCG gets above the 300 range. Chuord - when they collect the eggs, they'll drain all the fluid from inside the follicle. But, sometimes the area will regain fluid after retrieval for other reasons. (PS 18 is awesome!).
Tifga - I think 12 days IS probably long enough. Hopefully your period is 9 months late and this will all be a moot point. Autumn - That's amazing!!!!! It sounds like you have a great lab (or just make great embryos!!!!). And to have 7 frosties from one cycle is wonderful!!! So happy for you! Naturally Mo - Ohm. I'm tryin to help you be all zen. I hope you get a + OPK soon. I love my kiddos - I think a + at 12 dpo sounds very encouraging. Was it still + this...
I love my kiddos - HCG has an average half life of 33 hours. It's easier to think of it as between 24-36 hours. So, on 2/16, you will have 625 - 1250 in your system. On 2/19, you will have 78- 312 in your system. On 2/22, you'll have 10-78 in your system. On 2/25, you'll have at most 20 in your system. Since, most tests only test down to 20, you'll probably safe to test. Good luck!!!! tifga - Are you on progesterone supplements? If your luteal phase is short, it's...
I see. If money's not an issue, why don't you contact an agency? That would seem to be the best option. I just googled it and there are a ton. Besides, you'll want to have a lawyer draft up the necessary documents, etc. Most REs have an agency they recommend people to. What does your RE say? Honestly, if you have the money finding a surrogate and donor eggs is easy. Alexis Stewart had at least 2 lined up every month for when she cycled every month. As far as donor...
@larajune - Why aren't you using your own uterus with donor eggs?
Adiejan - oh jesh. I am so, so sorry. There are never words.