or Connect

Posts by Xerxella

chuord - It was too late to sign up for the back to back IUI's, but I guess we'll do it next month if needed. I'm a little worried about DH's ability to ..... perform. He's not a "ready to go everyday" kind of guy. In a push he could maybe make it happen 2 days in a row, but I'd be worried about not being able to produce at the 36 hour mark when it really mattered. Now, isn't that just way more information than you wanted? That's a great price. I'm one of the lucky...
If you're in the US, that is a great progesterone for CD 21. You clearly ovulated. I agree with innacircle, you need to list the reference ranges or at least what country you're in so we can look it up ourselves.
Huge hugs Tracy. I'm actually glad you are thinking of this. I can see what a great mom you are and I think the world needs more children to be parented by you. Is it selfish? Absolutely not. Would you rather have been born and have you mom die when you're 20 or have never been born? Most people would choose any amount of time being loved over no time. Besides, none of us know when we're going to die. You could live to be 100 and meet your great-great-grandchildren...
chuord - I hope your doc goes higher than 100. If 50 brought you basically no response, I hope he gives you a higher dose. Do you have a set number of IVF's paid for by the state or insurance? I'm getting excited for you! Or, hopefully, you won't need to because this cycle will have worked! AFM - Can I vent a second? This whole thing seems completely impossible. I mean I just can't believe that the whole thing is going to work. It obviously, somehow, does work, but...
Caite - Good luck! It sounds like you have a great plan. I hope your stay here is short and sweet. Kewpie - A color coded calendar?!??!?! That's nice! Sometimes, I feel like my clinic puts me a little too out on my own. Like they asked me if I wanted to do 1 or 2 iui's this cycle. I completely hadn't thought about that. I thought they'd have an opinion. Instead they left it completely up to me! Mo - It seems unlikely you'd be ovulating again. Usually you get...
chuord - At first I thought your RE was nuts, then I figured you might be using a different scale than the US! In Canada E2 levels are measured in picomols and in the United States E2 levels are measured in picograms. If you want to compare numbers, here is how to convert them: Canadian E2 ÷ 3.67 = American E2 American E2 x 3.67 = Canadian E2 Are Australian numbers measured the same way? If so, your doc says 136-272 per mature follicle in US terms, that seems about...
Kewpie - I write them all down. And, if I miss some I ask at the end of the u/s. I also want to know all my bloodwork numbers. I think the nurses and techs are used to my need for information now. Information makes me feel in control of a situation that I actually have no control over. I know alot of people feel the exact opposite and that too much information just makes them feel overwhelmed. So, of course, whatever works for you. AFM - Everything seems to be...
tinytina - Hugs. I hate the wait. I hope it goes quickly for you. Kewpie - So exciting! And nerve racking! Let us know what your protocol is going to be when you get it. I love those details. Mo - I agree with everyone else! You definitely ovulated. Hopefully, the progesterone will rise as you get your +HPT! LOL Seriously, when you do get your + you can have them re check your progesterone and feel free to supplement if it's below 10ish. When's testing...
Little kind - (((hugs))) to you. It sounds like your getting a handle on it. I hope it's not the new norm for you. Mo - sorry its been a rough couple of days. I hope tomorrow's blood test goes well. I think it'll confirm that you ovulated and give you a good number that shows the clomid worked for you. Anything over a 10 is great. Anything over a 3ish shows you at least ovulated. AFM - so this morning there were 2 at 18 and 4 at 12. That's ok. Definitely no switch to...
Chuord - It depends in your protocol if you can switch between IVF and IUI. Since I do nothing lending up to IVF (I do what's called an antagonist protocol. I use Ganirelix half way through my cycle to stop ovulation before we're ready) I can change between the 2 if needed. You can almost always change from an IVF back over to an IUI if you're response is bad. You're still strong to wait to test. I'm more positive for you this cycle. Oxford and Chuord - I never really...