or Connect

Posts by YouKnowMe

Sorry Mama. It will work after a little more time. It just has to.
Quote: Originally Posted by tallulahma lol, that quote was mine-im glad sundaycrepes posted it... I believe its best to wait, I do. I did all that research and avoided exposing.... guess who got it? my girls... they each had it in the past month... it was not very bad.... im just hoping they get lifelong immunity. How terribly ironic! Funny that you tried so ahrd to avoid and yet so many of us are trying desperately to find it. Glad they were...
By SundayCrepes on page 2 of this thread. What do you guys think? amcal, if you are not exposing locally, I'm assuming you are doing it through the mail? Maybe your children are simply not being exposed at all?
Hyland's has a really great Cough "Honey" syrup that we use. DS (almost 8 months) is so sick right now as well. We sleep with the humidifier as well. And a drop of Olba's on his pj's. Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by paulamc I would have nothing against giving it a try. If it works and everyone is happy, fine. If your DS ends up being tired and cranky during the day you can always revert back to the old way. That said, I sort of doubt it will work. DS at 13 months still wakes several times in the night regardless of what his naps looked like during the day. At the moment it's quite bearable, but I doubt I'll want to go on like this...
Quote: Originally Posted by melamama My 2m old has worn it all the time except for baths since she was 1m. Their safety depends more on how the necklace was made, it's length, how and with who the baby sleeps, and just your general comfort level. Great points. My daughter has worn hers since she was 6 months old, every night, every day, every bath. It's never been a problem. She's over 2 and is really tiny. It just looks cute on her and has...
I'm guessing it's probably a clogged tear duct. They are very very common. Two of my babies had them. Massaging never did anything for either of them, but for many it works. Who knows. It typically and most often clears up by itself. There's nothing else that can be done, really. I like Melissa's way of telling the difference. My daughter was almost 2 when I finally decided to have the procedure done. Turns out it was a piece of cartilage that had been there from in...
I would be there in a heartbeat but after reading the quote that was shared, now I'm nervous. My son is 4, daughter 2 and baby almost 8 months. He is breastfeeding so I thought he would be fine. Maybe I'll wait a few years.
Was stunned to get this message... Quote: Hello Ladies, Its Claire Groom. Im writing to let you all know that there is going to be a NURSE IN at The Raven Cafe this next wed. Oct 11th, at 11am. I was having coffee there this morning with a few other mamas and this woman, employee came up to me while I was nursing and tried to cover Zion's head with a napkin!!! She told me to cover up but I would NOT!!!! If you support breastfeeding please come and please...
It's one of those strange phenomenons that some/most doctors don't put any stock in, buy mothers will tell you otherwise. I don't know the science behind the association other than vaguely remembering something about the body behaving as if it is fighting off germs, so the nose runs and a fever may come... I'm really just grasping. Sorry.