or Connect

Posts by HOUSE MOUSE

My husband and I are 15 years apart. When we were engaged some people questioned us and I said `Love doesn`t ask to see your birth certificate`. The truth is he is very young looking and so when we first started dating I thought he was only a couple of years older than me! We have been married for over 20 years and I am now 47 and he is 62. He had not been married before and had no children and neither did I. I was 30 and he was 45 when we had our first child. I...
My friends mother had the name of Charlotte and everyone called her `Lottie`for short
I used to put a sock on each hand of my DC and we would `sock puppet dust`the whole house. We both had fun doing that!
I have been working so hard at decluttering and getting rid of things .we have donated bags and bags of stuff in the past 2 months ..... but I purchased something very frivolous ..... a towels with hearts all over it for our main floor guest bathroom I know -- I am bad bad .... in another 10 days I will have to pack it away for a year !! .. I need to learn to say NO to myself
This is just a thought -- but I noticed in the Decluttering Thread that many mamas are wanting to get rid of bags and bags of toys as their children outgrow them. (quite often in almost new condition) Perhaps you live near one of them that you could connect up with. Try putting a post in that thread with the age of your DC and approx where you live. Have Fun
Wow - I just joined this forum tonight and this is the first thread I saw. Hugs to you. This is a good place for you to be -- sometimes just letting it all out and knowing that we all care about you helps. Can a neighbour or friend help you with meals or just meet you for coffee and be a good listener? Hugs and Blessings to you