or Connect

Posts by Porcelain Interior

I wonder about this, but I definitely err on the side of what happens AFTER the infant is outside the womb is what causes any lasting impact, of course if the baby was injured/in pain during birth I can imagine it might have some lasting effect. I think it's almost impossible to tell. I'm highly sensitive and had a birth that might be considered traumatic. Do they tie together? I can't say. I know that my mom treated me somewhat different because I was her...
Knowing what we know today about cigarettes I think it's nothing less than child abuse. Cowering in fear and catering to a child that's out of control isn't going to create change.
Pop in my childhood family (dad's family was from AR, mom's from MN), but soda as an adult. It would literally drive me up the wall to hear someone call a flavor of soda coke that wasn't coke. I'm not sure I could handle it without getting into a heated argument lol. It's just so......wrong.
You know honestly if you walk out of a shoe store like that with the WRONG size of shoe- that's a bad reflection on them. European sizing isn't totally clear to most non-European people who are new to their sizing system- I believe it's the responsibility of the shoe store to properly fit you into your shoes. If you're truly unhappy I would contact the store and try to find the owner, if the owner won't bend over backwards to make you happy with your purchase there...
That's REALLY strange. From my understanding- and our mortgage is with GMAC, the only amount you're delinquent on is the difference between your regular payment and the modified one- but GMAC would have to report us as delinquent, which they didn't and wouldn't per their own words and that is ONLY during the 3 trial payments. Basically you're still paying your mortgage and it doesn't go through the government, the mortgage company handles the payment even when you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Moochie Mamma Thank you for your responses. I ordered Truehope and we are going to try it. Yes he is mostly in the depressed end of the spectrum with occasional "wild" periods but no grandiosity. He definitely doesn't reach full mania. Even when he is feeling up he is suffering- he has pulled out all of his eyelashes, now pulls his hair out and digs/scratches into his arms. He says he can't help it, that pulling hair/...
I have a friend that's about to have a baby. She doesn't have a carseat, and her sister has asked if I would go in on one for her. What is the SAFEST and least expensive model? HELP! (I have big kids and am WAY out of the carseat loop, and don't have time to figure out the mind boggling information.)
Well I don't have much advice, but I was one of the people that got a home loan mod fairly easily. (Took LOTS of time and patience though.) Make copies of everything they send you before you send things back, and aside from that I'm pretty sure they can't foreclose on you while you're making your trial payments, but I don't know how behind you are right now so it's hard to say. We weren't behind on payments when we started our process. *And my credit is perfect. ...
I control my bipolar (rapid cycling, ADD, OCD) with a supplement from this website: www.truehope.com 3 years with NO manic episodes, no cutting, no suicidal thoughts etc and so forth. I tried over 20 meds and ended up with bad kidneys and a fine motor control issues that persist to this day, while some of them helped me the side effects were too much to handle, so I'm very thankful I found truehope, and experienced 85% relief. I still have mild depression seasonally,...
Just re-thread and clean out your throat plate and then fiddle with the tension. You SHOULD NOT need to touch the tension on the bobbin, but use the knob/button and adjust it a little bit and run some stitches, etc. You should be able to see quickly whether it's getting worse/better and then adjust it accordingly. This is one of those annoying things that will always happen, best get snugged up to your machine and learn about tension. I swear sewing machines have...