or Connect

Posts by UmmSamiyah

Has anyone ever heard of this? Its an online library for home school text books. It looks pretty convenient I just have never heard of it before. Anyone used the service?
Am I just a whiny baby? But I am 10 weeks and I still feel exhausted. i get up for work at 6 get home at about 6pm and sleep literally for about 1 hour until bedtime at which time i sleep straight till 5 or 6. my husband says i need to do more physical activity and maybe i do but i am so tired. anybody still tired or am i just lazy
Hello, I just found out yesterday but I have known for a while:) This will be our 3rd. I have told my BFF and my aunt. My aunt mainly because I just HAD to tell someone . DH and I just got remarried publically 2 weeks ago but we have actually been married for 2 months. LOL. Either way we are moving in two weeks (wow a lot of two's...) and I want to wait to tell everyone when I am showing and at our house warming at the end of the summer. We'll see how long I can keep my...
not a petty concern at all! I hate being hot, so I like wearing linens or silks. I am big on dressing my kids in light colors also though.I personally can't wear anything light because i look like a dork but i like silk lined clothing also. my favorite tunic has a silk lining that allows me to feel so much people than anyone around me. i also really like flowy (if thats a word) that are usually cotton lined, and sandals, sandals , sandals!
Quote: Originally Posted by yarngoddess It's amazing to me how WE can feel so responsible for Other People's inability to be mature, honest, good people. I hope you go to court and get the CS and Custody order that is needed. Get that done, and then let him go. YOU cannot be responsible for your XH any longer. Hang in there UmmSamiyah thank you
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiernan When you're a responsible person, it's natural to assume that other people would meet their responsibilities if only they could. But some people, like your ex, won't step up unless they have to. Let the court decide, it's what they are there for and you will feel so much better when it's out of your hands and you don't have to constantly ask for the "help" you should be receiving without question. you are so...
Quote: Originally Posted by lilyka where does he live? is visiting a huge financial burden? or does he live in the same town? It sounds like he is being manipulative. You cannot force him to visit his kids or to be an involved dad. and you cannot bribe him either. worry about yourself and your kids and your ability to parent. let him worry how he will make it all work. he moved about 3 hours away to go to school. he doesn't have a license...
you all make very good points. thank you. in my mind i need to allow myself to let/make him support his children the way he needs to. on the flip side he just recently (two days ago) complained that my daughter was not dressing modestly enough. so he offered to buy her some clothes. i said okay fine, i am not going to refuse anything. then in the next breath he said that if he buys her clothes he will not be able to come visit them. mind you he only sees them on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by doubledutch these are two very good reasons to go through the courts. in the past, you said not to worry about it. now, your circumstances have changed, and your children (not you - your/his children) need his support. there is nothing wrong with saying, "don't worry about child support, just finish school," if/when you can support yourself and the kids. likewise, there is nothing wrong with saying, "okay, now it's time...
i am in the "i think i am ready to be a in a relationship mode" . (I think)i have been through the "i want someone " but really needed to eat chocolate or something and honestly, that lasted easily 1.5-2.5 years. we all want to be held and have a convo with someone who is over 18 years old. but i have been single now for a long minute and i recognize i am totally and completely insane. i just need my crazy complement. i am not sure he exists though. there is this guy i...