or Connect

Posts by farmerjess

Quote: Originally Posted by chlobo This sounds quite interesting. How did you find someone who did the protocol? Did he do any testing? How did you dx the lyme? hcp finder This guy didn't do any testing, but I already had all my thyroid numbers inc. antibodies recently to give them. Lyme was dx'ed through western blot from Quest. The thing about the Th1/Th2 stuff is that it's just being used for autoimmune thyroid right now, and that's...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamafish9 That's awesome, Jessi! Price out the individual supps - does your supp list the quantities? A couple things like pycnogenol aren't super cheap, but I bet they don't add up to $100 a month! no, it's a proprietary blend
Sorry I don't ever post on here. I do read though. Just wanted to put this here in case anyone finds it helpful. I am doing dr k's protocol for hashi's through an acupuncturist here. I also got lyme disease in June and didn't get dx'ed till August, the antibiotics were just not kicking it. Taking the supplement now that rebalances Th1/Th2 immunity. Apparantly I am Th1 dominant (did a challenge with the 2 opposing supps) so taking X-FLM to promote Th2 dominance...
Quote: Originally Posted by 2xshy so i have been having aching legs at night for the past few nights. i read up on the and saw i may need a cal/mag supplement. i was feeling really weak this morning after not sleeping from all the leg aching and i took a multi whole food vitamin, and emergen-C and 2 big glasses of unsweetened fortified soy milk, which is SO not paleo. but i think the soy milk helped since i started feeling better after i drank...
Quote: Originally Posted by _ktg_ Any good suggestions for non-dairy "milk" - I just had a edensoy vanilla milk to go with my coffee and it was... *sigh* a poor subsititue for the real deal. Is almond milk better? I'm nervous about coconut milk as I think the last time I had it, it went bad - very thick, gooey consistency, and a funky smell. Ugh, I opened a can like that. It was nasty. Unfortunately it was the BPA free brand (native forest?...
Quote: Originally Posted by simplykate I'm joining! Very strict paleo type here - really I'm on GAPS diet, so I don't get any cheating room! Been eating this way since about April, it's brought about some very significant changes - 30 lb weight loss, reuction of crippling fatigue, no longer retaining water, no more tingling and numb limbs, no more eczema, no more hair loss, digestion improved, MOOD improved Still working on- my awful terrible headaches...
I want to try to keep up here this month! I am still primal. Not sure if anyone remembers but I was going thru a real health crisis a few months back that happened right when I started primal diet. It turned out that I had gotten lyme disease. I thought that I was feeling bad due to dropping grains, but I added them back in for a few weeks and felt so much worse, and dropped them again. I am still on abx and struggling with yeasties, so I am VLCing right now (I think, not...
Good for you! Hang in there. It will be worth it.
mama, I hope you figure everything out soon.