or Connect

Posts by farmerjess

to everyone having a bad day. Chlobo, sorry but about your crotch. Well, I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered the butter oil. I can be kinda impulsive about this stuff, I think. The cell salts are helping D's teeth look better and better everyday. I cannot believe the difference I am seeing. Even DH the eternal skeptic agrees. Our chicken trial is going well, seems to be passing. Now the trick is to rotate it widely. I am going to try not to make it more...
I think you should wish him as much D as your LO has had.
Quote: Originally Posted by waluso I have some K2 questions. I have been trying to order the Thorne K2 for DD and not having much luck. I placed an order several weeks ago online but the place I ordered it from now says it is backordered till May. I have been looking at other places and can't find anyone who has it in stock. On Thorne's website it says you need a prescription. But I have been able to find the D/K2 liquid. Any thoughts on that? I give DD...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamafish9 Epsom salts baths for the mag, K2 drops, molybdenum, nettles/chamomile infusions for calcium? Based on what I've read, it's often not calcium that is the issue, it's fat soluble vites and/or mag/mo. Thanks. You know I think that his teeth went downhill when we ran out of his brainchild minerals and didn't get more so we could see how he did without them. Those have mag and molyb. I have never heard of those...
I am suddenly super anxious about D's teeth. The enamel is definitely coming off on the front two. The top halves are super yellow and the bottoms are thinner and there's a line in the middle. What can I give a babe intolerant to dairy and can't tolerate much bone broth? I am trying to figure out a way to get him to take CLO. He is so picky and inconsistent with what he'll eat. If the chicken trial goes well, I am contemplating trialing ghee.
Oh yeah, and I meant to say that I had liver last night for the first time in many months. It was goat liver. It was the first time ever that liver's not tasted like eating a mouth full of metal to me! I was actually wanting to keep going back for more. I think I may have finally lowered my copper by not eating any veggie sources of protein and supping zinc. Now I just hope that it's not getting too low.
cs, that totally sucks about your dr. That fear is why I just don't go. You are such a smart person and to treat you like a misbehaving kid is just ridiculous. He probably felt threatened because most patients don't come in with much knowledge so he was belittling you. JR, you're making me tired too. We just got back from a playgroup where we had to leave because D was hungry and all I brought was apple slices and he wanted nothing to do with them. All the parents...
s Shannon, I wish I could come and cook for you!
nak D is taking 4 biop, and 2 of each of calc flour, calc phos, and silica 3 or 4 x a day. this is pb's rec. these are the teething ones.
We are seeing great stuff with the cell salts too. Basically whenever I give them to D he goes into teething overdrive. It's been really confusing because we have the kind with the lactose, so as soon as we give him to him he starts sleeping crappier than usual. No other intolerance symptoms. We have been really stop and start about them because we weren't sure if he was reacting to them, but we gave them to him for about 2 weeks straight in which he got all of his molars...