or Connect

Posts by chirp

D- You can look up pictures online. They are beautiful.
Quote: Originally Posted by karika When dd1 was a baby, I did the back bathroom thing with the window open and the vent fan on. Then when I got my own place, I didn't have to hide while smoking, so I didn't. I smoked out in the open. Someone once asked me what i was thinking after dd1 had a bit of a convo with them about smoking cannabis (unbeknownst to me, but it was a friend so it was ok). I didn't know she would pass on the information... she also...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~D~ Is there a way to tell by looking at the herbs to tell at what point in the growth cycle they were harvested? yes. trichomes are the small crystals that form on mature buds. they go from clear, to milky white, then to amber. clear: not mature, will get you high, but very shortlived. all milky: height of maturity, very cerebral high, more energetic high (this also depends on strain though) 1/2 milky and...
Quote: Originally Posted by kikimezz So I went back to the gym this morning, took my ds, it took 24 minutes for the overhead call instead of 14 minutes like yesterday. I went in he just looked SO overwhelmed. THere are a lot of children there. He isnt used to being around other children, he doesnt really know how to interact with them just yet. He would rather play with the adults, since thats probably what he knows. I sat with him a few minutes then left...
my kids go...2 years and 3.5 months. i am a full time sahm. the two year old likes it for the most part. tries to escape at times as well, and will occassionally cry for me. the three month old just goes along with it. honestly...just remind the attendant that it was your kid's first time. you need this time for you. this is important. you'll regret NOT doing this for yourself. so unless your kid is screaming crying kicking drooling DYING--DO NOT give this...
Quote: Originally Posted by simple living mama I'm not convinced pot is for everyone. I've always found it to make me creative, philosophical, and want to move my body and sometimes spiritual. And wonderful medically! For others it makes them feel tired and lazyish. And some don't like it at all because of the paranoid side effects or the speedy feeling. Make sure you are partaking in good organic strain and something that is grown from good people. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by fairefaerie Have you tried talking to the toddler? So many moms I know have gone through this and have been on the verge of eating their young until they sat the older sib down and explained. "The baby has to eat, just like you do. Once I feed him, he'll go to sleep, and you and I can spend time together. The longer he cries, the less time we have." It seems simplistic, but really young kids can understand that logic. You...
that definitely happens around here too. raargh.
i ubac'd. placenta was anterior. my big guy birthed in about 20 minutes of pushing and was positioned beautifully for labor, although not always during pregnancy. peaceful birthing!!
just to clarify...i only go in the bedroom with ds2 as a last resort...when ds1 is just persistantly climbing and playing around me.