or Connect

Posts by chirp

we pay 6
congratulations momma and violet!!
welcome!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by UCmamaToMany So you could have gone there the last 2 days since posting, LOL i was in labor yesterday when i posted...i've had my baby already!! 6:33 this (friday) morning.
okay...so I don't really have a romanticized version of my birth story...and I'm actually still processing things, but... the unassisted birth of our second son, Sean Robert began March 4, in the wee hours of the morning. I knew that I would be having the baby by the weekend, but tried not to focus too heavily on it (I'd been having a lot of prodromal labor, so I didn't want to get my hopes TOO UP). All day on Thursday I was having contractions...nothing too heavy....
okay...so I don't really have a romanticized version of my birth story...and I'm actually still processing things, but... the unassisted birth of our second son, Sean Robert began March 4, in the wee hours of the morning. I knew that I would be having the baby by the weekend, but tried not to focus too heavily on it (I'd been having a lot of prodromal labor, so I didn't want to get my hopes TOO UP). All day on Thursday I was having contractions...nothing too heavy....
After 24 hours of ctx and about 20 minutes of pushing out came Sean Robert at 6:33 am. He's beautiful....and was caught by the awesomest momma friend ever.
Sean Robert was born at home, 6:33 this morning. and that's all i feel like typing at the moment!!
Quote: Originally Posted by UCmamaToMany That's just it, the free clinics are doctors signing the proofs of pregnancy. So I don't get why one wouldn't just go and get one. It's not just some random people working at those places, they are certified doctors. The give Rx for birth control and other medications, and they sign proofs of pregnancy as legal doctors. totally hear you on that!! we just procrastinated too loong. that's what i meant by...
the problem is that if you don't have proof from a doctor in new jersey they send out a social worker to figure out why you never got prenatal care. that's what that "inquiry" part means. on the application for bc (we've at least got the paperwork and instructions!) they want the sig of a dr. who provided prenatal care. that's who counts as a witness, unless you want to be called on by a social worker--although legally "anyone" can be a witness. unless i get proof...