or Connect

Posts by chirp

i think for about 45-50 bucks we got this awesome pyrex set that has blue rubber lids. it came with 3 baking dishes, and 4-5 bowls. All varying sizes. All over/dishwasher safe (we wash by hand...i think the lids are only dishwasher safe if they're put on the top rack). All with fitted lid. (only downfall is no oven safe lids for the baking dishes.) I can mix the food, cook it, serve it and store it all in the same container (depending on the food). They're awesome....
we bought our kiddo some chuck taylors (converse all stars). they are fabric up top so they confrom nicely to his chunky baby foot, but hard soled to protect feet on the playground. plus everyone loves them. and they weren't that expensive.
i would not invite her...and not say anything about it. in my opinion she ruined it for herself. and when she asks you (if her asking is inevitable...) then you can say something along the lines of "Well given the last time I UC'd you seemed so nervous and against it, I didn't think you WANTED to be there." Then if she insists that she does want to be there, then you can state your terms very clearly and succinctly and if she can't agree to them, well then that's...
thanks for all the replies. we figured out how to turn the sound off on the camera. for now though, ds is such a button smasher that he inadvertently turns it back on. i was impatient to see how much he would love it, and so we already gave it to him. he likes it. i think we'll just keep it. thank you for all the "reviews" though. if we're ever in the market for another one, i'll keep this thread in mind. just a few comments: we thought about giving him a cheaper...
Quote: Originally Posted by xixstar Congrats on your pregnancy, sounds like you're really on top of things. I just wanted to suggest that you might ask around for additional mw contacts because you might find one that is comfortable providing care in your situation, despite regulations. I just mention this because I don't think anyone should have to pick UC if that isn't their first choice, if you'd prefer a mw attended birth, you might want to still...
not quite sure if VBAC is considered high risk. but I am am planning ubac, and have thus far (37 weeks?) had an unassisted pregnancy. i check my blood pressure from time to time. count fetal movements. eat healthfully. aaaand that's about it. my anxiety regarding doctors and midwives is TOO MUCH to be healthy while pregnant. Having to report on what I ate, weight gain, piss tests, blood pressure checks. It all makes me so nervous. Not knowing if the person...
yay!! happy birthday baby!! congratulations momma!!
Hey all Our son is totally obsessed with our camera. So we wanted to buy him one of those digitals that is good for kids. We impulse-bought at Toys R Us tonight. The Leap Frog version. But it makes annoying sound effects and says things like "Great shot" and whatever. Does anyone have another brand of kids DURABLE digital camera that isn't so...well, cheesy? Just something that takes pictures. We'd love to return this one before he gets his hands on it and...
i'm pretty sure doubledutch has to do the invites...as she is the "dungeon master." i don't think she's left for good. she's just not on the board yet this week.
i used to have nipple hair...then it all went away when i became a nursing mother. not sure if it will come back when all is said and done, but since that is about two years off, i doubt it will. i only had a few strays to begin with. maybe 3-4 on each breast.