or Connect

Posts by chirp

We only use it 1-2x per year, during flea season, to rid ourselves of the inevitable infestation. He's never had a reaction like this. But this time after three days All of the fur near the area where we applied the product has totally come off, and there is a small scab (less than a cm wide) right where we applied it. He doesn't seem to be in any pain, but I still feel so bad!!! Like I said, this has never happened before...but now I'm hesitant to ever use this stuff...
Quote: Originally Posted by JacquelineR chirp's kicking... dust and taking names! thanks dude...this is totally new for me. like, in the last two months i've just really had my stuff together...and it FEELS GREAT!! between chore wars and flylady i've just been able to keep the kitchen and bathroom clean, those were my two hardest rooms and with them out of the way most days I can get to other more jobs. it helps that i have always...
mommas i'm having a really tough time today...and the one friend i have near here is out of town. our medicine has been gone for months and we can't re-up until we get a little more financially stable (after dh adjusts his withholdings--which he seems to be taking his time doing...) anyway...today i've yelled, cried, locked my son out of the bathroom where i just collapsed, and even spanked him on the butt. i feel so at the end of my rope...i know if i just had a...
Quote: Originally Posted by eilonwy That's where I am, too. Still, I have not become desperate enough to visit one of THOSE neighborhoods. This thread helps. Alone, I end up doing all the things I normally do only with more pleasure and a much better attitude. It's really good for cleaning and getting caught up on podcasts & such. I've done an awful lot of laundry while under the influence. I also write and I've been dusting off my old math...
hey ladies!! i lost track of this tribe for a little bit! But i'm still here, and still hairy. nice to be back!!
Quote: Originally Posted by yippiehippie That's exactly what i do. A lot of people like to do more or they feel like they waste their high by doing this, but not me! I have such a go, go, go personality that it really helps me to relax and unwind. Otherwise i can barely get through a movie w/o thinking of everything else i need to be doing when hubby is home...we veg out or go for a relaxing (not exercising) walk through our local state park....
Quote: Originally Posted by FloridaBorn I have a tile and Pergo floored home and I only have 3 rugs: one for the front door, one for the back door, and one in front of the shower. I can take all these and wash them if I need to. I love being able to sweep and mop; that feels really clean to me! Carpets and rugs that just stay down all the time seem so nasty. I don't have a vacuum cleaner. i'm in the same boat. and i don't think our home...
HA! I just found this thread. I was thinking all along that we should start one over here. I haven't been spending much time at the computer...my preggo belly and back aren't taking well to the desk chair...and i'm trying to keep good posture. Plus I got kinda lonely for a couple of days there...everyone left!!! I'm still following my usual routines though. Just not cleaning much else that's extra. GLad to see Kivy and MIrta are back!!
SO MANY good replies here already that I don't have anything to add but a hug. You are important. Remember that always. Take time for your interests, you would have to do that even if you were working 9-5 out of the house.
Hey mommas Figured I'd post this here, since any other place I've tried to look up some answers has just said to go to my OB/MW--neither of which I have at the moment. I am 34-35 weeks along. Started pregnancy at 180. First trimester nausea brought me down to 160. I stopped weighing myself once I hit the 209 mark in the late second trimester b/c the numbers just made me feel like eating more (i'm an emotional eater with a history of bulimia--not while pregnant...