or Connect

Posts by mama_says_riot

He is on Nutramigen because we tried about 10 different other formula 9including soy) and they all upset his belly. This is the only kind that didn't. Yeah, I'm doubting he has worms (but I am a paranoid person.. haha) because i was constipated and had blood in my stool today also.. hmmm...
My son is 6.5 months old and has been formula fed (Nutramigen) since he was 4months old due to the loss of my mother and my PPD/PPOCD issues. My husband and I recently introduced solids. Thus far he has had oatmeal cereal, rice cereal, squash, and last night he had banana yogurt..... My biggest paranoia is that we recently got a puppy and the puppy has tapeworm segments in his feces. This dog has licked my baby's face and is a disgusting creature that eats his own...
I was previously on Welbutrin SR 150mgs a day and it made me want to kill/hurt people/very irritable... So they took me off of it and I take Effexor 37.5mgs and Xanax 2 mgs daily now.
Hi. I'm Cyn. i'm 23 years old, a mama of 3 kids (two daughters who are 6 & 4 yrs old and a baby son, who is 6months old).. I'm a WAHM. I make cloth diapers, cloth pads, etc and I'm from Indiana. Nice to meet you.
Everyone has told me to research crystaline children" because my son must be one!!!! Any good places to find info?
i'm sorry that you feel so shitty. Ever since my mom died I have been feeling similar..... Just take it one day at a time and strive for change....
My mom died without a will or life insurance this past Thanksgiving.. She didn't own much, though. So basically what happened with us was that my brother and I picked what we wanted out of her stuff and my husband & I got stuck paying for her whole funeral costs because my brother was going to "donate her body to science" and was like, "Umm no, please..." I couldn't imagine my mom NOT getting a proper service... So my husband and I + my grandpa paid for her service...
My mother passed away on Thanksgiving 2007. She was my very best friend. I saw her 5 times a week and we talked on the phone DAILY. She was everything to me and life has been hard and miserable ever since she left us. Her death was VERY unexpected. I hung out with her the night before she had her stroke. She seemed 110% normal. I never ever ever expected this in my wildest dreams and I just can not cope. During my pregnancy I suffered CRIPPLING depression, then...
I suffered in silence with crippling Antenatal depression. When my son was born I had some intrusive thoughts, but I could deal with them. It got to the point that at 12 weeks I gave up breastfeeding (which was the saddest thing for me) and started taking my Xanax and Wellbutrin (which is what I was prescribed before conceiving Gabriel for a pre-existing anxiety disorder)..... The medications help tremendously.. Well, the Xanax does.. I had to stop taking my...