or Connect

Posts by mama*pisces

I live about an hour east of ATL, but am going to be there next Friday dropping someone off at the airport, then meeting an old friend that I haven't seen in 10 years for lunch.  I will have my two kids with me...so I was wondering if there was a good kid-friendly restaurant in the ATL area, where my kids could have fun and I could catch up with my friend, or if there was a really nice shaded park we could go to? It will be around lunch time, so I know it will be hot,...
Aww, sorry to hear you're on bed rest! :( Well, I guess I may not go after all. It's about a half hour drive for me and I'm not going all the way out there if I don't know of anyone else going. Ah well.
Omigosh, garlic oil, and onion!!! I totally forgot that I knew about both of those. Darn mommy brain!  It actually ended up moving to a spot in my head that felt like a pinched nerve for a couple of days, then turned into a regular headache for a day, then went away. Really weird!! My only guess is that it was stress-related. Thanks for the advice, will definitely keep that in mind for next time!    
http://www.lllusa.org/wbw/BigLatchOn.php   I'll be there with my two LO's!!  Hope to meet some of you MDC mamas!
Thanks for that link, Hildare!
The Skunk Ape??!! lol  
Honestly, that's never occured to me, and I will do that ASAP. Thank you.
My son seems to get them a lot...my husband used to get them all the time as a child and the only thing that really helped him was coffee.I do nooot want to give my 5 yo coffee! lol Does anyone have experience with this?
I have an earache for the fiirst time in ages(maybe ever?)...I am nursing and I just put breastmilk in my ear with a syringe. lol I held it in there for about 30 seconds, then let it fall out. Still have an earache. Has anyone done this with success? Maybe I didn't leave it in long enough? Is there something else I can do to naturally get rid of it? TIA!
In Miami there is a lot of crime and just waaaaaay to many people, and too much pretentiousness. It seems to me(and this is jmo, but I did live there for 25 years) that all most people care about is how much money you have, who your friends are, and what you look like. It's all fake, and pretty much spiritually void. Not to mention that the public school system in Florida is seriously lacking, or at least it was when I was in it. Orlando is a tad bit better in that...