or Connect

Posts by mama*pisces

I have a very spirited, physical boy who will be 5 in May. He needs help in the self-discipline department, and I figure that some Martial Arts classes could help with that, as well as with allowing him to get some of his aggression out in a positive manner. Has anyone in here put their child in Martial Arts at this age? I just did some searching on google and it seems that a lot of people think that it is a waste of money for a child his age. I'm thinking Tae Kwan...
Every chance she gets.
This. The first paragraph particularly resonated with me...sounds a lot like my house.
Nobody, huh? Well, I joined a couple of Yahoo groups, so I can at least meet local homeschoolers that way.
I live basically right in between the two cities(though a bit closer to Athens). After giving it much thought, I have decided to give homeschooling a try this coming school year, for Kindergarten. My 4 year old is currently enrolled in a program very similar to the lottery funded pre-k(very similar curriculum), except that it is at our local high school and has shorter days.   I didn't think that I was cut out for homeschooling him(as he is very social,...
Add tomato soup, chopped onion and green pepper for lentil sloppy joes -- they do work great as baked beans too.   This is one of my favorite recipes(super easy too), although I rarely make them b/c it makes a TON and nobody else here really eats them.   This one rocks too - a lot of prep time though, but it's seriously amazing. Even my meat-loving husband helped himself to seconds! Ha.
Thank you...
She's still breastfed on demand, and drinks water frequently. I don't get it!   I've introduced watered down apple juice because of this(and now she really likes juice too) - it has helped a little, but I don't want to start a habit. It's been going on for 2 or 3 weeks now....for every normal looking poop, the next 2 or 3 she is barely able to push out. I feel so bad for her...should I go ahead and get a baby laxative? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!  
Same problem here! I am really leaning towards getting ds a Quadro set for Christmas, if we can swing it.         We are SO getting one of these, thank you!!! I like all those game ideas too. :-)  
I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!