or Connect

Posts by Thankful'n'Blessed

Thank you!  
I am a doula-in-training, and I am expecting my 4th baby at the end of December. I will be offering FREE doula service to pregnant women in my area between now and the birth of my baby. If you are in need of a doula or know someone who may be interested, please PM me!   Thanks, Rachael :)
Another vote for visiting a chiro who specializes in maternity care. This helps immensely! I've also found that doing a few pelvic tilt exercises every night helps my pain immensely!
Hi everyone,   I am training to be a certified doula. I am a mother and natural birth advocate. I have give birth naturally 3 times and am expecting my 4th blessing at the end of December. I will be offering FREE doula service to pregnant women in my area between now and the birth of my baby. If you are in need of a doula or know someone who may be interested, please PM me!   Thanks, Rachael :)
I so understand this myself! I have been secretly desiring the same thing. I am a little afraid to tell my husband because I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I totally get what you are saying. I'm pregnant with my 4th, which is our 2nd planned UC. I really like having DH there on the one hand, because he is as helpful as he possibly can be as far as getting me drinks and handing me towels or whatever I need. He knows to be hands-off during contractions if he wants to...
First thing that came to my mind was Pearl Anna. Very cute name btw.
Quote: Originally Posted by COgirl19 I also have another theory - I think that when human eyes see a pregnant belly, the usual social filters between brain and mouth dissolve completely and their IQ drops about 20 points. LOL! Great theory- it must be true!! Everyone has an opinion about EVERYTHING when your expecting, and they just HAVE to share it. Ugh!
I'm in the same boat, so I feel your pain! I'm 17 weeks preg. with #3. We have 2 DS's already. I guess on one hand I understand that it would be cool to have a girl, b/c they ARE different, but that doesn't mean I won't be in love with a 3rd son either! The thing that really bugs me is that it's no one's business. I just want to tell people to leave me alone sometimes! Like pp said, they think they can say anything while you're preg, but then when the baby comes the...
No, not true for me. DS1 was 10 lbs, 0 oz. DS2 was 8 lbs, 14 oz. I did eat quite a bit healthier with DS2 than DS1, which I think had a lot to do with it. I really think it has a lot to do with the baby though. DS1 has always been big boned and a little bull in a china shop. DS2 is smaller boned and milder in temperament too.