or Connect

Posts by Thankful'n'Blessed

I've been wondering about this a lot lately. I'm usually a very modest person, and very private. I don't want anyone but DH with me during birth, which I admit is a little weird since I'm very close to my Mom and have several close friends. I just don't want them there during birth. However, I do want my kids there. I want to teach them that birth is natural and normal, not something to be afraid of. So I want them to be there and see how normal it can be. But I don't know...
Well, I'm no help because I already broke down and took a test, even though I told myself I wouldn't. Hope you can make it, Mama! And hope you get your BFP when you do test!
Thank you. I'll try that.
?!?!?!?Seriously!?!?!?! I have to wonder if it had something to do with politics though. Maybe the manager was offended by the fact that it was a church group or a particular conversation they were carrying on or something like that? Either way, totally uncalled for and unprofessional to kick out a 6 month old. I think I would have fired him for it if I were his boss. Good grief!
: I'd like to know about this too!
WOW! That is such a cool story. So encouraging! Thank you so much for sharing. Kudos to your DH for how fully he supported you the whole time. I love it!
Well, that's the other thing. He can pee on cue, but he refuses to go in his potty. He doesn't seem to be afraid of it because he will sit there for a few seconds, but he won't stay there long and WON'T go on it. I have read Potty Training Your Baby by Katie Van Pelt and read where her grandmother talked about just "holding the baby out", like over a sink or bush. Since DS wouldn't use the potty even though I could tell he needed to pee, I tried that and it worked. So how...
I think FRER are the best! http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...ark3675055662/
What about only ejaculating every 2 to 3 days to get sperm count up? I would go to a health food store and ask about fertility herbs. Have you ever heard of Red Clover? I have heard that it improves for both male and female infertility. I have used it and like it, but have no personal experience with using it on a male.
Anyone?