or Connect

Posts by moma justice

i want to second the thank you for this candid thread!
warning vent: i just do not know where i went wrong.... i read the books and try the strategies, we go to family therapy, i take her the natural doctors and try expensive tactics with her food and supplements. all she does is argue and yell unless she is on the computer. she is 4.5 and i feel ready to give up. i find myself thinking, feeling, and saying things i thought i would never say/do about my child. i almost can't stand her. she is...
thanks for the advice, quiz etc my dd checks true for almost all the highly sensitive q's lex beach, we too are looking into food allergies, HOW are you testing? what kind of dr?
wv...my mom is a teacher there and my sister is a selecting vax mom there my mom has a student that is not up to date on shots b/c of his autism spectrum disabilities his mom turned in the drs note at registration and they just dropped it in his file...where the vax records would have gone. it was totally unquestioned AND uninvestigated as a teacher myself, i know that many are totally over worked and overwhelmed and if a mom turned in a legitimate looking...
so my dad (i just found out!) is intact and was concerned that i am not cleaning my intact 4 month son well enough. i bath him in the tub with me almost daily. i change his cloth diapers promptly and wipe the tip of his penis with a wet clean wipe. thats it. my dad says he retracts his to clean it and i should do it for ds. what is true? i have gently spread the opening to wipe it and that is it. thanks! (this was the most penis talk i have ever had with my dad...
i just have to say pickled eggs can taste great i ate them as a child! lots of stuff that is homemade tastes better than store bought versions....
pickled eggs are good (boiled eggs preserved in a vinegar, sugar, beat solution...) they turn out a lovely shade of pink. edible wild violets are fun to collect and pretty to eat we use fresh fruit dipped in whipping cream, that i dyed pink with beat juice 9you can just shred some with a fine grater and squeeze that pulp over the cream)
sigh..... it does not help that she is so tiny and i am so post partum...
yes i think it was more in the realm of suggestive flirtiness...he told her that he would never do anything to hurt his wife or family.... i just feel like i should tell her that i know. but maybe that is just my ego talking....
wwyd? she is a young mom who i have kinda taken under my wing as she seems to be very into nfl and ap and homeschooling etc. she just got divorced. and hit on dh. i want to say something to her, but what???? i live in a very small town and i see her several tims a week. i want to be honest and the bigger person but i feel pretty betrayed.