or Connect

Posts by moma justice

subbing... nak i gained a good 60lbs with dd#2, p,us i started out her preg 10 lbs over my norm then she died at birth.... i totally emotionally ate my way thru those months till i got preg with ds 4 months latter now he is 3 months old and i want my body back. i was very anorexic in HS.....spent my 20's preg or recovering from one. so i am up at 6 3 AMs a week doing a nia class (very arobic dancing) and running one day a week and hiking one day only eating sugar...
nak subbing.................
good questions! i am subbing to see what other wise mommas say. my only thought, is that you could have made it more WE and did it together... like: now we have to go down in the cold, burrrrrr, we have to pick this up now, oh this is not fun, we should not throw things down the stairs....etc but again....i have the most strong willed daughter in the world, 4 yrs old, and i am constantly wondering how do i help her be the kind of person i ENJOY living...
i guess i am just being unrealistically impatient with myself...i am 5 weeks post baby and i had two pregnancies and two years, with the one before this one, being my still born daughter. of course after i had her i was very depressed and did not loose the weight quickly (not being able to bf her made it worse) anyway i just want to look like ME again. i just started to take light walks and do my more reg house work and have completely cut out sugar for about a...
how and when did you start exercising? how and when did you use diet to loose weight (i had way too many carbs and sugar and fat at the end of my preg) i had a c section this time, does that make the post exercise different? thanks!
i have my first boy too and come from a family full of girls... i do not think ANYTHING besides some minor diaper changing/wiping techniques will be different during the baby years.... except your right/need to decide AGAINST circumcision (my opinion and a very popular one here, check out the forum against circ, if you have any ???'s) it might be better/you might get more info on the childhood years if you posted this in the general parenting forum.... with babies,...
i realized last night (after reading here at 4 am with my perky new born son in the bouncey chair!) how deeply traumatized i am by my children's deaths and that i can even allow myself to classify it as so (them being my children and them having deaths) is such a huge step in the right direction. for the record i lost a baby at 13 weeks m/c at home one at 20 weeks due to a lethal birth defect (he had no brain only fluid)...him i did an herbal abortion at home...
elisabeth, i had to make myself not cry out loud while watching your video for james....i have my miracle baby sleeping on my chest. not that there is anything that should have made most of my children die...i lost one at 13 weeks, one at 20 weeks, and Rain last year at 41 weeks....all random different reasons... so to even begin that is a slippery slope of a conversation. i feel guilty not mentioning any of them...all i have is their memories. but how do you lay...
i am so sorry, i have a long history of losses, including the death of my daughter Rain, at 41 weeks. there is a great group of support woman from the birth loss forum and please pm me if you need personal support. this is very very difficult to cope with and i wish u all the peace and healing space possible. find a good counselor to help you thru your trauma, maybe eve to work with you and your dh. again, i am very sorry, the death of a child is a horrible experience.
any time my kids have any type of growing pains issues....fussiness, sleeplessness, teeth grinding, potty accidents, etc i take them to the chiropractor. after an adjustment, the symptoms almost always end right away.