or Connect

Posts by stormborn

"Too harsh" doesn't even begin to cover it. That is fucked up.
Thank you, Joesmom! I thought I was the only one who looked back at my past-self posts with chagrin sometimes. Some of it I don't remember thinking much less typing....I suspect I looked like ten years ago while posting.
I was planning on lamb for me & my Mom, cornish hens for DH & the girls....but I spaced out on the timing and forgot to buy/defrost any of it.. So I asked the kids to choose and it's now pinwheel steak with roasted pototoes and probably honeyed carrots. Maybe the last of the spaghetti squash.
Are they asking you, or is it on the intake form? I've never had it come up before and we've been through a few different dental offices (yup, I'm picky about our providers! )
On the steps leading to our bathroom. My neighbor given to bad word-play calls her my stepchild. . I sure didn't plan it that way...just tired of being in transition and had the idea that squatting on the toilet would speed things up! I guess that wasn't necessary. Worked out great for DH to catch her though.
Nah, as long as you're happy with where he parks it!
That must be quite the challenge there Sweetsilver....maybe you could clean out the garage?
Share your lemon spray and toilet cleaner recipes please, Kitchensqueen?
Hehe thank you, I needed a laugh tonight! Bonus points if you can find the "car parking thread" .
Call Poison control...they can tell you if he needs to be taken in/what to watch for. Hope he's ok.